Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Best Blizzard game poll

RPM Racing - 1991

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silva

Arcane
Starcraft 1
Blackthorne
Rock Roll Racing

YEAHHH!!!

sser

Arcane
Developer
Rock 'n' Roll Racing arcade version so you could spin the wheel so hard you could hear the change rattling in the machine.

Anyone who doesn't vote Battle Chess is a fucking pleb. I mean how can you deny a game being so good that they make a board game version of it that everyone around the world plays? It's the tetris of board games.

SkiNNyBane

Liturgist
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Hello, My name is skimmypenus. I found you on Masteroverwatch as one of the top mercy's and I think that's great! I like my women skilled at something and still know their place. (Let's be honest if you played a skillful hero like genji or widowmaker, you wouldn't be 4th) From now on you'll be my duo and girlfriend. You'll pocket me. This comes with some conditions: You'll be required to send me snaps of you every morning, noon and evening. Some nude ones at night too. You obviously wont be allowed to stream any more and talk to other guys. If you please me, I'll buy you an occasional loot box or two. We'll skype everyday, make sure to buy a high definition web cam soon.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Diablo 1 > Starcraft > Warcraft 2

Plus both parts of Lost Vikings and Blackthorne.

Diablo has some great mods that make single player game interesting for the veterans - The Rebirth. The Awakening, Middle Earth, The Hell, and of course Diablo HD which constantly occupies my hard drive and I play it for quick sessions. I wish the modders incorporated at least the whole Crypt from the Hellfire expansion and add more monsters like Golems, Diabolic Lords and Liches. I hope Tchernobog will be released in this decade.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
I'm gon play the eventual D2 HD remaster and War3 remaster extensively. And it looks like you guys will, too.

Paul_cz

Arcane
Diablo 1. I loved it as a kid. Then I discovered Fallout and realized how shitty diablo is. But still, fun.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom