Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
No more nerd pr0n on Twitch: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-10-28-twitch-cracking-down-on-sexually-suggestive-clothing

Streaming service Twitch has updated its terms of service to crack down on the amount of "sexually suggestive clothing" being shown off on the platform.
The company states that anyone wearing no clothes, or simply items designed be suggestive, now risks a channel suspension.

The list of banned items includes "lingerie, swimsuits, pasties, or undergarments" as well as "any full nude torsos".

"Nerds are sexy," the new Twitch terms of service explains, "and you're all magnificent, beautiful creatures, but let's try and keep this about the games, shall we?

"You may have a great six-pack but that's better shared on the beach during a 2-on-2 volleyball game blasting 'Playing with the Boys'."

But maybe it is hot and you want to take your clothes off? Maybe you like doing that even when it is cold? If you feel such an urge coming on then you should simply "crop the webcam to your face", Twitch concludes.

"We sell t-shirts, and those are always acceptable."

Did I miss anything?

Last edited:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
UKqCKGi.png

Elhoim :hmmm:

Murk

Arcane
I appreciate that she wears make-up and has her hair done, but still wears a hood. With the zipper open of course, cuz tatties.

I am not being facetious or sarcastic, I really do appreciate that. She knows what's up B)

Murk

Arcane
She also wears those hideous feminist glasses, so 0/10 wouldn't bang.

fair enough man thanks for commenting please like subscribe and check out my paypal and patreon and also if you could share on facebook that'd be great

I'm just a streamer and I love to interact with my viewers ^^o

Ninjerk

Arcane
Yes, people do pay them. Look at the League of Legends stream index on twitch.tv. You can find a couple in DotA, too, but they don't garner as many followers.

Murk

Arcane
in Dark Souls 2 I got invaded by a hot chick gamer like that, shortly after I went on her stream to see the usual dudes drooling and the description telling me that she's a full time streamer (makes her living off of it).

I don't blame her, not one bit, good for her to find an easy job like that -- but at the same time I feel like the people who pay for that are idiots. But hey, don't let me tell you where to spend your money (but plz check ma links for ma patreon)

(she invades me 1 hour and 25 minutes in, I am the chainmail gimp Hugh Woatmeit) http://www.twitch.tv/luxxbunny/b/566663775

Kattze

Andhaira
Andhaira
Here you go Infinitron

:troll:

btw, click the video if the screen is black to start it. facebook media too stronk

Kaceytron is a well-known outrage troll. Pretend to be a dumbass bimbo, then harness neckbeard rage by reading off messages from her viewers if they paid 5 bucks a piece.

Murk

Arcane
Mikayel

Nobody's going to sit through that.

The fight is like 30 seconds long... but no one needs to watch it, the point is that this shit is very common now to the point that a grognard like me comes face-to-face with it (and that wasn't the only time.)

Man, if you told me fifteen years ago that I could make a living off of playing video games on stream for other doofuses to watch, I think I may have grown up with some sense of hope and happiness. Well, before the decline set in, anyway.

pippin

Man, if you told me fifteen years ago that I could make a living off of playing video games on stream for other doofuses to watch, I think I may have grown up with some sense of hope and happiness. Well, before the decline set in, anyway.

I have a Rolling Stone magazine from 2000 and there was a brief interview with a guy who was paid a considerable ammount of kwabux in a monthly basis by playing Asheron's Call, using the character of an office guy who wanted to play and keep up with the rest of the world but couldn't manage to spend too much time on the game, precisely because of work and etc. This was apparently a somewhat common practice back then. I don't know if people do stuff like that nowadays, but social media indeed changed the "landscape" so to speak.

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
People pay money by the minute to have women talk to them suggestively over the phone, have done it for years. This is just the next step up, and lord knows there are alot of lonely people on the internet.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Its probably cause of the streamers like in the video I posted Twich is updating thier policy. Not cause of the dudes playing with their shirt off as they're suggesting. Guys popularity is measured for the most part at the amount of skill they have while girls by the amount of cleavage they show.
But if you say anything by even suggesting the truth(that most of the girl streamers are sluts in it only for the money) you're labeled as a women hater. Misogyny!
If chicks play as much as we do then where are all the proffesional girl gamers? If we take LoL for example, not a single girl is at pro level out of 30+ million people.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom