Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

thesoup

Arcane
I, for one, am happy PewDiePie is singlehandedly causing massive layoffs in the gaming journalism industry.

Grimlorn

Arcane

Conan O'Brien is pretty funny even though he's a complete noob. It's interesting to see his reactions to video games. He's almost like a child at times with how he's affected by games. Gives insight into why everything is so popamole for people like him as well.

Link to the whole series of games.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVL8S3lUHf0RqD7TZ6hohWk8Sd3asaqnY

His Remotes are also hilarious as fuck and I highly recommend them.

Link to series.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVL8S3lUHf0TT2SGhaJy5FREpv2rUx2i3

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I have followed this game since it was announced and I thought it was vaporware. Glad I'll get it via PS+ now.

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I have followed this game since it was announced and I thought it was vaporware. Glad I'll get it via PS+ now.

Made by Alien Trap with Lee Vermeulen.
Wow, holy shit, these are the people who made the ORIGINAL Nexuiz.
What a small world.

I wonder what happened to their Zymotic project.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
tumblr_m9ui6jzt3K1qh3ccoo1_r1_500.png

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom