Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
t6pqFlx.jpg

Malf as fuck

Arbiter
Hoaxmetal what exactly does this have to do with gamergate?
Well, I saw the blue, lazily drawn spherical bird, and thought of "ShitRedditSays"('s debauched variant of Factual Falcon) pretty much instantly. That can't be right, though.

Incidentally, one of the pals at the cabin theorizes that SJWism is a direct result of trollish sophistry leaking into mainstream discourse. That is, the way to combat trollishness is to be utterly humorless, treat everything as sincere, and most importantly, bring horrific real-world consequences to bear on people who'd make sport of you. A different formulation of this has it that SJWism, in all its incandescent fury, is a reaction to hipster sarcasm-lifestyling.

GrainWetski

Arcane
Simo Häyhä would do short work of ISIS.

Shame he hasn't gotten a big movie like that American wannabe.

Last edited:
Incidentally, one of the pals at the cabin theorizes that SJWism is a direct result of trollish sophistry leaking into mainstream discourse. That is, the way to combat trollishness is to be utterly humorless, treat everything as sincere, and most importantly, bring horrific real-world consequences to bear on people who'd make sport of you. A different formulation of this has it that SJWism, in all its incandescent fury, is a reaction to hipster sarcasm-lifestyling.

B-but mom says you just have to ignore the kids making fun of you...

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I'm looking through my collection of games (the game boxes and such) and I'm having trouble finding a definitive resource on the barcodes for the different game releases. Mobygames comes close, but in at least one case my copy doesn't have a barcode that they list, so I was wondering if anyone knows of a better source.

No Great Name

Arcane
I'm looking through my collection of games (the game boxes and such) and I'm having trouble finding a definitive resource on the barcodes for the different game releases. Mobygames comes close, but in at least one case my copy doesn't have a barcode that they list, so I was wondering if anyone knows of a better source.
Giantbomb has barcodes listed but I don't know if they have all of them. You can check RFGeneration as well.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom