Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Astral Rag

Arcane
piracyawri6.jpg

Declinator

Arbiter
Need for Speed: Porsche 2000

Has the best campaign of any racing games. from 50 to 00 with small steps constantly upgrading your car with bigger turbos etc.

911 turbo and 911turbo RS were monsters when first introduced.

Yeah, Porsche 2000/Porsche Unleashed still truly has the best campaign of any racing game. In no small part because there was always the chance that wrecking your car would end your campaign (because repairing cars like Moby Dick or GT1 was very expensive). It's a pity games like Gran Turismo do not have this sort of drastic monetary penalties in spite of having all the required component already in the game.

(Also, it's Carrera RS and not Turbo RS. The RS and the 930 Turbo were my absolute favorites too.)

pippin

It hurts to hear people talk using those Tumblr expressions. Or any kind of internet expressions. It's like tinnitus or acute otitis.

A horse of course

It hurts to hear people talk using those Tumblr expressions. Or any kind of internet expressions. It's like tinnitus or acute otitis.

I've met normalfags who say things like "pwned" in real life. In front of people. :prosper:

pippin

I've met normalfags who say things like "pwned" in real life. In front of people. :prosper:

The saddest thing is that "pwned" is fucking old. Kids these days say shit like "#rekt" or something like that

A horse of course

The saddest thing is that "pwned" is fucking old. Kids these days say shit like "#rekt" or something like that

When I was in University there were people saying THE CAKE IS A LIE in the middle of crowded bars :terrorist:

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I sometimes say lol when I want to acknowledge something that has been said as something that is kinda funny but not funny enough to make me actually laugh.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
I sometimes say "lol" in a sarcastic manner. Fite me
Highly questionable behaviour. Make sure you do not fall any farther down the slippery slope, you are not past redemption yet.

I sometimes say lol when I want to acknowledge something that has been said as something that is kinda funny but not funny enough to make me actually laugh.
Ugh. I'm not sure what's worse, this or the time you admitted you only pee sitting down.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom