Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Oh, of course, that makes more sense (not really). And it's not just vaguely implied, it's fanfic-level explicit. Will they be able to get away with this in Today's Gaming Climate™?

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
ff7.jpg
shred.png

pippin

his parents were lego and playmobil figurines. why wouldn't he smile all day?

yes plz

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
iirc, Masato Kato wanted to make that implied Cloud and Tifa sex scene a lot more explicit.

yes plz

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
iirc, Masato Kato wanted to make that implied Cloud and Tifa sex scene a lot more explicit.
Nice. Finally we're getting hot Cloud/Tifa sex in the full 1080p HD experience.

Nah, Masato Kato worked on the original FF7 but hasn't been part of Square since like... the late '90s, while the cuck that made him change is going be working on the remake.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Clearly you don't know the full story.

Wikipedia said:
The songwriting credits [on Money For Nothing] are shared between Mark Knopfler and Sting. Sting was visiting Montserrat during the recording of the song, and was invited to add some background vocals. Sting has stated that his only compositional contribution was the "I want my MTV" line, which followed the melody from his song "Don't Stand So Close to Me".

Because of Sting using a piece from one of his own works, he got 50% of the royalties from the song. And this song made a LOT of money.

For Sting, that's money for nothing.

Love

Cipher
To be fair, Sting was against even being credited for the song, but the record company insisted on it.

pippin

There was alot of *problematic* stuff going on in FF7. That's why I said you guys should make some popcorn.
However, the guys in charge of the remake said they were going to change lots of things. I wonder if the cross dressing scene will include dyeing your hair pink. The circle would be complete.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom