Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Caim

Arcane
For some reason the video started in the credits, so I clicked on an earlier part in the video. It has Solaire wearing a bear skin talking to a Draugr from Skyrim.

I am very confused right now.

Perkel

Arcane
edit: Also the doujins might be getting mixed up with the game in my mind but wasn't it vaguely implied that evil scientist wanted to do some pretty rapey things involving Red XIII and Tifa
It wasn't Tifa.
Final+Fantasy+VII+Screenshot+Aeris+Red+XIII+Breeding.jpg

Wait, beastiality was implied in the original FFVII?

yeah. That scene supposed to be pairing of two species for whateva reason. Naturally there is nothing going on as Aeris bangs with her hand into glass and Red doesn't do anything aside from "RRRrrrr"

So:

5150-1lr7oca.gif

Even assuming the two species could breed via magic or something, it still wouldn't be the salvation of their species, since it would be a half-breed and there's no one else for the offspring to mate with. Makes me wonder if Hojo was simply being sadistic, or if he just has a very vague idea of how reproduction works.

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in your comment box. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄

Caim

Arcane
Frankenstein's gaming console.

Huh, I thought that the guy was chased off by peasants. I didn't know he was one himself.

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
He can sell that for utter shitload of dollars in ebay because there's bound to be some crazy weaboo who wants that to their collection.

100000 games, actually 63 games and out of those only 12 work at all, half of them being clones of each other with different graphics. This is what turns cheerful kids into jaded cunts.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom