Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Best video game trailers ever made

Cool name

Arcane
yes I'm aware getting excited about cgi trailers is retarded
yes I'm aware this game probably would have been shit, or it wouldn't have been cancelled

but fuck, this trailer made me want a space bounty hunting game with lots of gadgets and a grimy sprawling city setting

was nice to have music that wasn't ultraslow and dramatic for a change too

DramaticPopcorn

Hellkite drake made a trailer for the full song, but he deleted his channel since then.

Ivan

Arcane
Surprised these weren't posted:

lived up to the hype

not what I expected but still good

my kind of stoopid

:shredder:

Astral Rag

Arcane

Pure gameplay footage was more than enough to (further) convince us that this was going to be one special game.

The future of PC gaming

:negative:

Last edited:

Belegarsson

Think about hairy dwarfs all the time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I don't like most Ubisoft's games but their trailers are great.

Adon

Arcane

Not that great of a trailer by itself, but the Akira Yamaoka music really makes it.

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Good to see Warhammer trailers not forgotten.

Blizzard was very good at those, nowadays their trailers/videos between OK and meh.

Goddamn fucking MMORPGS and their fucking lying sonuvabitch trailers...

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Colony Wars: Red Sun will always have a special place in my heart. Mandatory PEW PEW PEW effects only add to it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom