Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[Bet-at-home] Free agentorange! - UT Tickets bitch! - The greatest Codex drama ever told

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014

leino

Cipher
I'd like to bet all my brofists on Menckenstein.

edit: it feels like the line should reflect Crispy's underdog status though, like 1:5 or something.

Last edited:

Sodafish

Arcane
I won't be able to catch the live match :(

Ah well... I'll still have a cheeky gander:

500 brofists on Menck :dance:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Hey man, I'm all for supporting Agent Orange's rescue and all, but your getting yourself close to earning a White Knight tag.

HOW ABOUT YOU FUCKIN BET ONE ON ME PUNK?

Heh... alright. If my guy wins, you get a White Knight tag.

You have to make a separate bet from your brofist bet, and alert DU about the bet.

Alright. :P DarkUnderlord , I Deuce Traveler, free of duress and of sound mind, have previously bet all of my Brofists on Meckenstein defeating Crispy.

This now signifies a new bet, again free of duress and conducted while under sound judgement. I bet that the guy I have previously bet upon, Meckenstein, will beat Crispy. If Meckenstein wins, Phage will have to wear a White Knight tag. If Crispy were to win, I will lose all of my brofists and wear a 'White Knight' tag. Phage has not only agreed to this, but has also aggressively pushed for the agreement as you see above. I believe you would agree that the paradox he has agreed to is enticing. If Meckenstein wins, he gets tagged. If Crispy wins, he loses all his brofists. As I have complete faith in Meckenstein's abilities, I am happy to double down.
Yeah, the bet has to be a different bet. IE: You can't just keep betting "Menck will win". It has to be something like "Menck will win" and then "Menck will win by X Frags", or "Menck will reach X Frags first", or "Menck will win within X minutes". It actually has to be a different condition to your first bet.

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
PBF222-Gamblin_Man.jpg

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Everyone right now on stream is like:

Last edited:

A user named cat

Can't believe anyone actually bet on Crispy, this is boring. Like watching someone pick on a bot. Unreal sucks, should've played Jedi Outcast or something.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom