Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Binary Domain for PC

Angthoron

Arcane
By the way, if any bros liked the music enough, I found a RIP of all the tracks.

http://forums.ffshrine.org/f72/binary-domain-line-rip-mitsuharu-fukuyama-113442/

Forum won't let me register, labels me 'spammer'
Contact the mods if I feel this is wrong? Hahah. Fuck.

You shouldn't need to register to download that though, at least I certainly am not. Let me know if you need the direct link, still have it in my DL history.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
By the way, if any bros liked the music enough, I found a RIP of all the tracks.

http://forums.ffshrine.org/f72/binary-domain-line-rip-mitsuharu-fukuyama-113442/

Forum won't let me register, labels me 'spammer'
Contact the mods if I feel this is wrong? Hahah. Fuck.

You shouldn't need to register to download that though, at least I certainly am not. Let me know if you need the direct link, still have it in my DL history.
Strange, I also didn't need to register to download. But now the links show as hidden.

Suicidal

Arcane
Tried installing it but the fucker won't detect my graphics card and keeps telling me to run configuration mode but the video tab is all grayed out, I can't select or change anything. I suspect it's because I have a pretty old GFX card (Nvidia 7900), but do you guys know if its possible to manually input it in a config.ini or something, or am I wasting my time cause it wouldn't run on my shit PC anyway? Yeah I know my video card is below minimum requirements but several years ago I often played games with a PC that didn't meet minimum reqs in almost all areas. Sure they ran like shit, but at least they worked. I tried googling for answers and found several discussion threads about similar problems but nothing about the exact problem I'm having.

Kitako

Arcane
"Professional" journalists call this game too popamole (while sucking on M3/CoD dicks) while Codex enjoy it? World is spinning the other side round?

Damn you Codex, I'll have to try the demo of this.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Sega just doesn't give a fuck about marketing, or else we won't be staring at under 75 perfect scores.

Multi-headed Cow

It's fucking ridiculous how much better this is than Mass Effect, Jesus. Picked it up for $10 during the Amazon sale and I've played a good 2 hours so far. Combat's faster paced and more interesting (So far decent robot variety and their reactions change depending where your shoot), character customization is about the same or a hair better (Rejiggering dots for bonuses, buying weapon upgrades), story is nothing amazing but is more interesting than Mass Effect thus far, dialog does action movie way better than Mass Effect.

Demo didn't particularly do the game justice. Hell, I just finished Max Payne 3 and I may, MAY be enjoying the combat in Binary Domain more. It has a bit more hiding in cover but damned if it doesn't flow better. Didn't expect to be enjoying Japanese popamole this much, especially after trying the demo.

:greatjob:

Edit: "The company is located in Sheffield, England" Ah, so not Japanese popamole. Stiff upper lip popamole. I was worried there for a moment that Japan actually did something good for once. Crisis averted! :obviously:

Edit 2: Oh shit, that was the PC porting company. The inscrutable harbor hating bastards actually did make it. Well CREDIT WHERE CREDIT'S DUE I'm enjoying it. You win this round, Japan.

circ

Arcane
"Professional" journalists call this game too popamole (while sucking on M3/CoD dicks) while Codex enjoy it? World is spinning the other side round?

Damn you Codex, I'll have to try the demo of this.
Ya what's up codex? Looks like I was impressed by the animations at one point, but this seems like ME3 without the derp story.

deuxhero

Arcane
Bought it on Steam sale and... the voice acting isn't playing?!

Google doesn't help here. I can find one guy with the same issue, and that requires some google fu thanks to lots of results on the voice commands, but no replies.

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
This game is great, played it the whole day, so i didn't have the time to argue with retards on GD. How many endings this game have(if any)?

insukk

Augur
Patron
Codex 2012
This game is great, played it the whole day, so i didn't have the time to argue with retards on GD. How many endings this game have(if any)?

There are three, if i recall correctly.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
For once, I actually agree with a Morgoth post about games. Binary Domain was good fun and I love it THIS MUCH.

Binary Domain and Vanquish are among the few third person shooters I've enjoyed. Probably because both encourage a playstyle of movement and minimal hiding behind walls popping moles. Especially Vanquish.

Ebonsword

Arcane
Wow, not sure how I missed hearing about this game when it first came out. Looks intriguing--and only $15 new at amazon? Ordered.

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Funny thing when you are poping moles like a madman, the teammates will suck your balls saying how awesome you are. There is even a female butch soldier that says that you are a "knight in shining armor" :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom