Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Shadow Realms, Bioware's new episodic online co-op action-RPG - Canceled

racofer

Thread Incliner
E9aU90L.jpg

Rake

Arcane
So Bioware's new IP is a horror survival... RPG?

It's a Bioware game, so I bet you can fuck the poltergeists and demons. :troll:
Don't be silly. There will be no romance. It will horrify Bioware's audience like nothing else could.

Elfberserker

Liturgist
Well at laest it wasn't yet another zombie game...So bonus points for Bioware for that?
This might be good chance to do something diffrent and experiment unusual things in CRPG. This might be also good way to make a game without their horde always breathing their back as heavily as they do when making sequals for DA or ME.

I will try to keep open mind, but I won't be surprised if they somehow manages to lower expectations during further press releases.

jagged-jimmy

Prophet
Codex 2012
I wonder how they gonna fit emotionally engaging, aesthetic homosexual sex scences into Horror genre. Fans will demand it, i am sure.

Elfberserker

Liturgist
I wonder how they gonna fit emotionally engaging, aesthetic homosexual sex scences into Horror genre. Fans will demand it, i am sure.

Tentacles man!
It will also fill no white and white romance and be totally orginal! Best of all it can be any colour or it can contain all colours.
Rainbow tentacles heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we cooooooooooooooome.

deuxhero

Arcane
Wait, they're calling it "Shadow Realm(s)"? The signature of 4kid's badly/obviously censored and nonsentical Yu-Gi-Oh dub?

They couldn't even make the TITLE not suck!

Avellion

Erudite
The horror from this game is the knowledge that it is being made.

I wouldnt say it was EA who killed BioWare. They were already in a steady rate of Decline starting with Throne of Bhaal.
though EA certainly hastened it by at least 2 times

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
What's really horrifying is that they used a white cismale penis bearer as their protagonist in the video. Thanks, BioWare. I can't even finish my lunch now, I am literally sick with rage.

Stop triggering me. The protagonist is obviously a two-spirit, you filthy normal.

Nihiliste

Arcane
Patron
Since TOR failed I guess EA really wants their own big MMORPG. I'm sure this will be horrible.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom