Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Blade Symphony

Self-Ejected

AngryEddy

Self-Ejected

So I bought this game the other day because it was on sale, and I've been having a lot of fun with it. I suggest if you guys get the chance, to play this game.

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
Looks cool, duelling reminds me of Jedi Outcast/Academy. I'm tempted to try it, but I'll probably wait till the game is completed. It's great that it's a "normal" multi player game without any pay to win or mmo-like grinding.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
It looks interesting, but we probably won't be getting servers in machete rape land and playing this kind of game with 200 ping on EU servers doesn't seem feasible.

praetor

Arcane
when will melee games on PC stop make the movement like FPSes where you slide around like a retard and swing around with 0 momentum? it's like playing a FPS where the gun fires 20cm around you instead of 200m straight in front

Ninjerk

Arcane
i don't know but this game was pretty fun

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom