Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Blizzard double standards

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20765107680#1

Black Guy said:
Hello there!
I've just received an e-mail saying that my BattleTag breaks "BattleTag name policy" and I HAVE TO change it immediately. My previous BattleTag was "WhiteGuy" which apparently didn't match with your standards. The funny thing is that I've changed it into "BlackGuy" and suddenly everything is OK! Weird isn't it?

I use "WhiteGuy" on almost every platform, every social media account, every game - and you're the ones who think it can insult anyone. If yes - why didn't you block "BlackGuy", "RedGuy", "[AnyColour]Guy"?

I demand to restore my previous BattleTag as you didn't present any specific situations when this nickname can insult anyone - you've just said "It can be insulting" which is too general. On the other hand I can say that "WhiteGuy" does not insult anyone - who's right on that one?

Here's the e-mail I've received (it's in polish because I live in Poland - it generally says that my BattleTag doesn't fit into their BattleTag policy):
https://imgur.com/a/3TEFq2l
27t1GgK.png

No surprise here.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Us poles and rus have to build our own games where we can be as white as we damn want. The rest of the world will follow 50 years from now when 90% of them die off from homosexuality. The west has to be quarantined until then.

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Us poles and rus have to build our own games where we can be as white as we damn want. The rest of the world will follow 50 years from now when 90% of them die off from homosexuality. The west has to be quarantined until then.
You have it worse though, you're from Belarus right? Belarus means White Russia and Blizzard can't have that. You either move or be banned from Blizzard.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom