Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Boardstyle

S4ur0n27

Liturgist
Add some, maybe? It's ugly.

VasikkA

Liturgist
Make a custom board design. Tycoon Codex has one. You don't want to seem inferior to them guys, do you? :lol:

Jason

chasing a bee
The Tycoon style looks like vomit and urine. I actually like the normal gray style.
But an address icon would be nice. How about just
tard.gif

LlamaGod

Cipher
theres not enough jew killing for a kazakh to be interested in forum design

Jason

chasing a bee
Then just do the address icon, you lazy bastards. The link is above and it only takes about 2 minutes. Just save
tard.gif
to your hard drive, stick it in the favicon thing to make it a .ico, and then upload it to the site. Or use any other gif or jpeg that looks ok small.

Atrokkus

Erudite
Sorry I got a pretty tight pipeline of projects right now, no room for Tcancer yet.
I'm planning to get to it some time later, though... the main site design, that is.

Atrokkus

Erudite
That was actually fun. Like back in the old days when I was doing New Vision mod for FO2...

If you find any interesting russian interviews/articles, give me a buzz.

EDit: goddamnit, NL, why didn't you include the link to the interview itself? I mean, there are LEET SCREENIES to be seen there, duh!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom