Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bradylama for moderator!

Severian Silk

A moderator has to be the most unbiased person possible. I have noticed over the years that Bradylama is not only impartial but also committed to the truth. I have also googled or yahooed around the net and obviously he is very well respected man. I would recommend Bradylama as a moderator for some of the very serious Historical and religious issues at this site and Hoaxmetal as a moderator for some teen issues.

Bradylama is online a lot when other mods are not, mainly mid-afternoon Seattle time, so I think this will give us good coverage throughout the day.

I would also like to recommend Bradylama for social issues.

Bradylama Please
rolleyes.png
. He has very Good Grammar! He has posted a lot of Helpful Threadswhere many people have replied and also he has gotten a grow tokens for his world!

So yes Bradylama mod!

Thank you :)

A horse of course

Bradylama always seemed like an ok guy to me, other than being a treasonous commutard. Never understood why people seemed to pick on him.

Severian Silk

Honestly, and I don't mean to be disrespectful or rude in any way, I just can't see anyone being the modly type. It's mostly because the people who post here most are really only interested in arguing about gaps and levels and chains and versus battles, which is totally fine, it's what the forum is made for, but it doesn't really bring out modly qualities in people. Of course, being a mod isn't a popularity contest, so it doesn't really matter what I think anyway. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm glad we have Infinitron and Scrooge, because they do a fine a job and [ass-kissing intensifies].

While it's true that someone 40 years old can act less sensibly on the site than someone 15 years old, moderators need to deal with a lot of difficult situations. This is especially true of review moderators. I was not exaggerating when I said a lot of patience is necessary for this position. We set the age limit higher because people typically mature at a much faster rate between 15 and 18 years old than between 25 and 28 years old (for example).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom