Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

bring back brofists (poll)

bring back brofists?

• yes

Votes: 164 63.1%
  • no

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • kc

Votes: 52 20.0%

• Total voters

Shadenuat

Arcane
Brofists are cool - they allow you to support posters you like, they keep posts like "+1" or "what he said" in check, they allow to keep track of your big and complex posts like mini-reviews or criticism (I used a few of my posts to remind myself of ideas I wanted to say in some reviews of mine), and they are better than stuff like Reputation that has both negative and positive "likes" which turns into crazy rep-wars on some forums. They are also an easy way to remember where did you have a discussion when you get up in the morning and check the 'dex.

From the all the rep-systems, codexian is the best.

Broseph

Dangerous JB
Patron
Wait, BROFISTS ARE GONE?!?!?! Now us shitposters who occasionally post something of worth won't get any validation for it. :(

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I like the absence of brofists. Keeps my alert counter low.

dass.gif

AW8

Arcane
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
They called him SHITEATINGNIPPLEDICK.

He was a normal citizen in every way but one: He was a HERO.

At night, he secretly went out to feed the poor, hungry and homeless what they needed, people damned by society. He did this at great risk, for such an act was a capital offense, this THE PRINCE had declared.

And yet, he defied the evil Prince without fear. Every night, he continued his mission unabated. For he knew, that for as long as a little spark of HOPE remained, the will of the people could not be broken.

And what better way to restore hope, than to sneak up on sleeping beggars in the middle of the night, keeping one hand over their mouth while using the other to shove your FIST up their ASS?

EG

Nullified
No, the fabulous version has been brought back instead . . .

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom