Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Brofist and Ignore don't seem to be working

Bruticis

It looks like the server is dying again. In addition to being accidentally re-directed to another website, it appears my brofist and ignore function have been broken as well. Time for another begging charity fundraiser for new server equipment? I might even turn off adblock for day if it helps because I'm just that kind of guy. Anything for the cause.

P.S. I can still ignore by appending ignore to a members URL, it's a nice temp workaround while you guys fix the servers.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
was that other website the watch?
'cos everything is working fine here.

Bruticis

was that other website the watch?
'cos everything is working fine here.
I dunno, I long ago re-engineered my browser with space age tech that stopped re-directs. I can only tell that something wrong is happening, be it nefarious or broken is the real issue at hand.

DraQ

Arcane
trollface-peek-png.1869

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
I'm sure the server performance will improve if you donate some money. Send DU a PM asking how much he needs to fix the server.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
In this relationship, who is the master and who is the servant? It doesn't seem like exactly like punishment, to get what you wanted anyway.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
potato
tomato
Let's call the whole thing off
That's
Racist

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom