Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Brofist Harvesting is a Serious Crime. Don't do it.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
It's not like it's a startling new revelation that DU "enriches" people's browsing experience with RPGWatch when he feels bored or vindictive.
What exactly did Helton think he'd achieve by sassing the administration out of the blue I wonder.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Anyway, does anybody know what the Watch thinks about the dregs of Codexia being redirected their way?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Just be angry at the world in general and vaguely hostile towards everyone. Somehow that got me over a thousand fists even though my constructive contributions are almost non-existant.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Removed Sceptic's brofisting privileges for lying.
Goddamnit.

Will they be restored if I report him now?...
It seems that I have been assumed to be the same person as Sceptic, because even my BroFisting privileges are gone.

All this, despite the fact that I have never engaged in BroFist harvesting - on the receiving or giving end.

Now I have to manually tell people I appreciate their posts.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
Removed Sceptic's brofisting privileges for lying.
Goddamnit.

Will they be restored if I report him now?...
It seems that I have been assumed to be the same person as Sceptic, because even my BroFisting privileges are gone.

All this, despite the fact that I have never engaged in BroFist harvesting - on the receiving or giving end.

Now I have to manually tell people I appreciate their posts.
"Good evening sir, do you have a moment to talk about Jesus Christ and the Latter Day Saints? Also, nice post!"

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
What constitutes a brofist harvest?

Hey guys, I'm a little itchy around my anus, can you help me out?

I'm a little too sensitive for fingernails, so can you please use your knuckles instead?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom