Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Broken Alerts

zwanzig_zwoelf

Are you following me around and gathering information about me?
Sorry mate you're just so interesting you know. I'm already into my 3rd scrapbook.
Nice try. How about following someone else? Someone like Jimbo, perhaps? He's more interesting.

Weasel
If you want to stop smoking cigarettes it is probably best to not walk around with a deck in your pocket. I'd prefer to be unable to post. I don't mind reading most of the stuff on the 'dex. Within the RPG forums anyhows.
Edit :like right now I am reading the interview about Umbra but some OCD part of me is replying to threads instead of just reading.

Instead of ejecting or whatever why not just log out and not log back in, browse the Codex without being able to post - then in a year's time you can check out the parts of the site you don't have access to like the old retardo stickies. Is the Codex so addictive you'd find yourself compelled to log back in? Or is self-ejection part of your 12 step plan to kick the crack cocaine of the internet?

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
I am a 'newfag' so I don't actually know exactly. I know that you get a patron status if you throw 5 USD at the codex but I only know that through peoples posts. Also the only Donate button I see on your donate page is to donate anonymously. There is no dollars into potato ratio displayed. I assume that bit is no longer accurate ...? In general there is fuck all info there. The one that really gets me is that if I press the donate button there is only anon donation on that page. Even if I wanted to be a patron I wouldn't know how. Codex isn't exactly a place where asking questions is a good idea either.

Are we talking about the same donate page? Because http://www.rpgcodex.net/myaccount.php lists everything you want to know as far as I can tell.

agris

Arcane
Patron
Taluntain Despite watching the 'RPG Codex News & Content Comments' forum for new threads, I never get alerts. Is this me, a bug or a feature?

agris

Arcane
Patron
I don't know how the watch feature works.
Is there a quest I could undergo to make you or Taluntain fix alerts for new threads in News and Site Feedback? So you know my moral (and mortal) limits, I'd consider playing Fallout 3 to completion. For example.

Black

Arcane
Driackin already played it.
You'll have to wait for Fallout 4 :smug:

agris

Arcane
Patron
I don't know how the watch feature works.
Is there a quest I could undergo to make you or Taluntain fix alerts for new threads in News and Site Feedback? So you know my moral (and mortal) limits, I'd consider playing Fallout 3 to completion. For example.
I'm probably playing with fire here, but I'm still offering to go on a quest in exchange for fixing the alerts in the News forums. Taluntain

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
Sometime in the next 5 years when we implement the "close thread" feature.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom