Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

BROS A CODEX REVIEW SUGGESTION

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BROS I WOULD LIKE TO WRITE A COSEX RETRO REVIEWE FOR A GAME I HAVENT PLAYED

MY LAPTOP MAY DIE LEAVING ME WITH UNDERPOWERED ALTERNATIVES TO PLAY GAMES ON WHILE SITTING NEXT TO MY WIFE WGILE SHE WATCHED THE MOST BRIAN DEAD SHOWS POSSIBLE BUT SHE IS REALLY NICE AND FUCKS ME EVERY NIGHT SO I LIKE TO AIR CLOSRE TO HER

ANUWAYS ILL LEAVE IT TO A CODEX VOTE I AM THINKING OF

MM3
MAGIC CANDLE
ALBION

OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS JUST WANT TO DO SOMETHING DOSBOX AT LEAST AROUND 90S OR SO AND SOMETHING I HAVENT PLAYED AND NOTHING CODEX ALREADY RECSIWD

ALSO WOULD DO AMIGA SHIT CAUSE EMULATIKN IS FAST BUT C64 SHIT IS SLIW IF IT IS MORE THAN ONE DIKCS

I HAVE PLAYED

ALL ULTIMAS WXCEPR UNDERWORLDS AND MARYIAN DREAMS NEBER FINISHED SERPENT ISLE THOGCH

MM1 2 45
ALL GOLDBOX

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
MM3
MAGIC CANDLE
ALBION

-> all 3 are review worthy. MM3 is well known, Magic Candle a little less, and Albion is only known on RPG fan sites.

HotSnack

Cipher
Thanks, Codex. I ended up looking up Albion on GoG because of this thread, and the game does indeed look amazing. :love:

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
MM3 is one of my favorites in the series. Never got into Albion, though Amberstar was quite nice for its time. Don't remember Magic Candle, probably wasn't my cup of tea.

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
I vote Albion. I wanted to review it but I fear even Grimoire will be released before I finish it and Albion really deserves a review :P

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BEENWF MARRIED 2 YEARS NOW BROS!!11

ALBION IT IS I GOT IT ALL SET UP WILL START WEDNESDDAT

pippin

Do all of them. Publish them in some sort of "An Evening with Blobert" format.

Maelflux

Cipher
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Albion.

Or even better yet - do a Kickstarter to make Youtube reviews BLOBERT-style!

Ladonna

Arcane
"An Evening with Blobert"

You forgot to press a key there, let me help.

"AN EVENING WITH BLOBERT"

I vote for Magic Candle, but we won't be getting the review for some time...

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Pillars of Eternity

:troll:

I vote Albion. You can talk about furries. :) After that, please do a bro review of Broforce, because a bro review by Blobert would be simply perfect.

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BROS FUCK ITN ILL DO ALL THREE FIRST ALBION

ILL GIB IMPRESSIOONSD AND A BRO REVIEW AND MAYBE A REAERL CODEX REVIEWE WITH GRAMMARS AND SHIT

AND NO WIFE PICS

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom