Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[Bug] All creatures/pc vanish

Ivan

Arcane
Finished the power plant in UC, made my way to an area with Burrower Warriors, I ended my turn and all the carcasses, my pc just vanish, all that remains is the environment. when I clicked an ability the game crashed. when i reloaded a save I made then my portrait was a brick wall LOL
7E00D1678E5DE626741CAE07D5E085968CBD5A9A

C85633CB6975E54510B7DB78026657D0F1CCF3E6

epeli

Arcane
O_o That's some pretty serious shit. I hope you have a working backup save.

Can you post the buggy save and any crashlogs from your Documents\My Games\Underrail\ or PM them to Styg?

edit: also, did you try restarting the game after that happened? Does the save work after restarting?

Ivan

Arcane
The save I made at that point just takes me to the second image (brick wall npc, black screen, but the UI is still there, clicking anything crashes the game.

I just reloaded an older save and its going fine now. Something I did notice though was that enemy turns were taking a longer time than usual.

I may have one of the saves stored, I'll check...

Ivan

Arcane
Game Version: 1.0.1.10
Error: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: target
at cbi.aiu(Object A_0)
at od.i9(b0k A_0)
at a6k.a(Object A_0, EventArgs A_1)
at bi0.e(Object A_0, qv A_1)
at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
at byu.b(amb A_0, aw7 A_1, ci2 A_2)
at byu.a2(amb A_0)
at jd.a2(amb A_0)
at ad8.a2(amb A_0)
at b6c.a2(amb A_0)
at byu.a2(amb A_0)
at bi0.a2(amb A_0)
at byu.a2(amb A_0)
at a6k.a2(amb A_0)
at azv.hf(amb A_0)
at ej.a(amb A_0)
at acd.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at g4.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at be7.a(String[] A_0)
how do i post the save folder? :P

epeli

Arcane
Archive it and upload to dropbox or anywhere you want and post the link. It's probably too big to attach to a codex post.

Always keep frequent save points. By the time I finished the game with either of my builds, I had more than 100 save points. A save before or after every quest accepted or completed and after every in-game activity that would be an absolute drag to repeat (such as hauling massive amounts of loot).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom