Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Call me Master

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
That's who I am so you might as well call me that.

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
Nice one. You all know this isn't me because Infinitron highjacked my old account back in May. I haven't regained control since and been sharing this one occasionaly instead.

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
Saw rapper Snoop Dog at a 7-Eleven in Los Angeles last week. He walked right up to the cashier and asked him for "The good shit". The cashier stared at him with a bewildered expression for a few seconds before letting Snoop know he doesn't carry any drugs on him. Snoop shook his head and pointed at some budget-brand aspirin on the shelf and said "Don't play around with me boy, you've got all the high-grade shit right here". The cashier, at this point still confused but steadily getting annoyed, simply sighed and sold him a 12 capsule pack of panadol, letting him walk out the door while waving it around. Saw him outside five minutes later, standing upright while shaking all over and repeating "Aw shit man, I'm feeling it" over and over

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
Saw rapper Snoop Dog at a 7-Eleven in Los Angeles last week. He walked right up to the cashier and asked him for "The good shit". The cashier stared at him with a bewildered expression for a few seconds before letting Snoop know he doesn't carry any drugs on him. Snoop shook his head and pointed at some budget-brand aspirin on the shelf and said "Don't play around with me boy, you've got all the high-grade shit right here". The cashier, at this point still confused but steadily getting annoyed, simply sighed and sold him a 12 capsule pack of panadol, letting him walk out the door while waving it around. Saw him outside five minutes later, standing upright while shaking all over and repeating "Aw shit man, I'm feeling it" over and over

Is this a new one? You don't get to post an old one in my thread so make sure it's a new one.

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
Nice one. You all know this isn't me because Infinitron highjacked my old account back in May. I haven't regained control since and been sharing this one occasionaly instead.

Well, that would explain why jcd has calmed down and taken to writing in coherence sentences lately. But, what about the Grimoire betting scandal? This revelation would make it simply a fundraising drive for the Codex, requiring collusion with CMB to not release it this year. My mind is blown. :?

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Exploding-head.gif

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
Don't post in my thread ever again then.
I met Bruce Campbell last week at a Dennys restaurant. He was clearly drunk and kept loudly announcing to everyone who he was and expected them to remember him from movies he was in nearly thirty years ago. When it became clearer and clearer that nobody had any idea who he was, he got angry and started shouting that they wouldn't know what good film was "If it ran up to your mother and face-fucked her".

When I went to the restroom a little later, I saw him in the corner, curled up in a ball and crying. I patted him on the shoulder and said that Ash vs. The Evil Dead is pretty shit, and he just broke down into loud sobs. Overall, I think I did a good thing that day.

A horse of course

Bubba Hotep was kind a cult hit, and I mean that in the sense that a fair few people have actually heard of it, not in the Codex sense of "cult hit".

Serpent in the Staglands Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
>Los Angeles
>Panadol

Panadol isn't a brand sold in the Kwa. Story is obviously fake.

Cadmus

Arcane
I don't understand who is aids and who is jcd and who is the third guy with this avatar, can somebody explain what the fuck happened with these accounts? Who is the real jcd? What is this retarded fuckery that makes it impossible for a normal person to navigate this forum properly?

A horse of course

09:36 - Suport Israel and her people: Tell DU I had been sharing the account with former blacklisted members to increase the likelood of a ban. I thank him because I wanted to get off the Dex and even if I still have my main way older account It's easier to move on.

Will you losers stop dragging me into your childish slapfights? I have SFM to discuss in shoutbox.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom