Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Call vote: Dumbfuck Lady Error

Dumbfuck Lady Error?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
CODEX! THE TIME HAS COME TO VOTE.

A report has come in, however I am undecided.

Is this thread a scientific article about something strange in quantum physics, or is Lady Error being stupid? Alternatively, it may show something about quantum physics AND Lady Error is being stupid about it.

The voting ones must vote.

Broseph

Dangerous JB
Patron
I fully approve, Lady Error is a shitposting retard; cited Gothic as an example of a first-person game, then tried to handwave it away by explaining that third-person was very similar to first-person. Or something like that. Ever since then every time I click "Show Ignored Content" I see similarly vapid posts from him/her.

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong

Piety

Shitpostin'
Codex 2012 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Torment: Tides of Numenera
how about we ban you instead
c55F6cR.png

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Yes, but at least we don't have to deal with him for a while.

Kz3r0

Arcane
CODEX! THE TIME HAS COME TO VOTE.

A report has come in, however I am undecided.

Is this thread a scientific article about something strange in quantum physics, or is Lady Error being stupid? Alternatively, it may show something about quantum physics AND Lady Error is being stupid about it.

The voting ones must vote.
The one that should be dumbfucked is the retard that filed the report, this is the reason why Science is the derpest forum on this board, a bunch of ignorant scientards playing little censor, fuck them.
It's simple Dear DU, or discussions are allowed and solved by codexian means or not, do you realize how lame is calling for a mod or the site administrator to 'win' the argument?

Linden

Arcane
Can we do this with Lyric Suite too? I mean his shit is ten times as retarded. If that is all it takes to get banned nowadays.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
I don't know about Lady Error,too bored to read that article but banning Cloacked Figure was a definite :incline:

zwanzig_zwoelf

Hey Judge! Judge!
I think I have a better idea.

Evidence provided clearly indicates that Lady Error would deserve that kind of punishment.

But I would like you to overlook the issue and ask you to make Lady Error an artist
formerly known as Prosper.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
How about applying the "Illiterate" tag? It seems a lack of reading comprehension is central to the stupidity displayed in that thread.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I don't really care but I thought Lady Error's white knighting of Thorvalla Deathfire and Guido Henkel was delightfully funny, peace.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom