Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Call vote: Dumbfuck Lady Error

Dumbfuck Lady Error?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trojan_generic

Magister
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Considering the thread itself, voters should be allowed to vote for more than one option simultaneously.

Voted "Just yes", but here are the reasons anyway

1) smugly pasting an article without even bothering with an one liner stance about it. It's okay when Raw does it because he's basically a haunted news feed possessing a human body, but others should not be encouraged to do the same

2) "first person games like Gothic" "Gothic is third-person" "Oh, you know what I meant" - at least have the decency to google for a few screenshots before arguing about games you never played, like everyone else does

3) to piss off kz3r0 even more. Since he brofisted the fuck out of Lady's posts in that thread, he feels like he's being dumbfucked by proxy

DraQ

Arcane
Where is "no, but the thread is still monumentally retarded" option?

Thread belongs in Retardo, but Lady Error never struck me as priority dumbfuck candidate, so if you want to keep consistent you'll have hands full of work for the entire next week.

Krash

Arcane
Voted no at first, but considering changing my vote after reading thread. Also, it would feed Kz3r0 gargantuan butthurt, which is never wrong.

NotAGolfer

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
I voted no, because scientifically what she writes isn't proven wrong. And anyway that discussion was about faith and not science, because the material world governed by Quantum Mechanics doesn't give a shit about our interpretation of its weird behavior. Lady Error chose an interpretation that fits her beliefs, nothing dumbfuck worthy about that.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Even though he doesn't have time for this crap, idonthavetimeforthiscrap is now going to explain to us how science works.

Crap, the floor is yours.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Meh, if DU's gonna dumbfuck someone for not knowing anything about quantum mechanics he might as well dumbfuck everybody.

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin

Krash

Arcane
What does atheism have to do with anything? Is atheist the new liberal? Will people one day learn to discuss the actual subject rather than to resort to name calling like little kids? So many questions!

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
What does atheism have to do with anything? Is atheist the new liberal? Will people one day learn to discuss the actual subject rather than to resort to name calling like little kids? So many questions!
Absolutely nothing. No. No.

Why is there such confusion between the atheistards what a tard is? A tard is a particularly annoying, vocal and moronic sect of an otherwise normal philosophy. Not all Christians are christards. Not all liberals are libtards. Not all libertarians are libertards (though the ratio is abnormally high in comparison with the rest.). Etcetera.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Absolutely nothing. No. No.

Why is there such confusion between the atheistards what a tard is? A tard is a particularly annoying, vocal and moronic sect of an otherwise normal philosophy. Not all Christians are christards. Not all liberals are libtards. Not all libertarians are libertards (though the ratio is abnormally high in comparison with the rest.). Etcetera.

Your terminology is off. Libertarian = libertardian. Liberal = libertard.

dragonbait

Augur
I voted "Just No." IMO Lady Error is a valid user here and deserves to stay here if she so chooses. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and comments in civilized societies. Opinions and comments should all be legal. The question is.......IS THE CODEX CIVILIZED? DO CODEXIANS ACCEPT OPINIONS AND COMMENTS FROM ALL POSTERS? OR JUST FROM A SELECTED AND DETERMINED FEW? Or is the Codex weeding out anyone that does not think, act, and portray personality traits likewise to themselves? Will I be banned? Will you be banned? Can I think and have opinions that differ from other codexians? Can you? Perhaps one might need the wise and sage advice of Yoda. Perhaps Yoda might be of too lawful good alignment. Maybe most codexians might prefer the sage advice of Werdna. Either way, I hope freedom of speech and post prevails.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom