Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Call vote: Dumbfuck Lady Error

Dumbfuck Lady Error?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I redact that
that is a... strange choice of words, raw. are you feeling all right? do you perhaps feel like *redacting* anything else? like, most of your replies? or do you feel like leaving forever for a couple hours?

it was precisely for that purpose.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
None of the retards you put on your ignore list has posted in this thread, though.

Edit: I redact that, Clockwork Knight did indeed vote yes. A clear case of conflict of interest. Shame on you. Shame on you, your cow and your family.

So how exactly is it a conflict of interest to post here, but not a conflict of interest to vote? You missed the Broseph too. He's been butthurt about something or other for a while now. Put me on the ignore list, yet still reads my posts. Go figure...

I was talking to Clockwork Knight.

EG

Nullified
It'd be best to never ban Lady Error.

Just restrain it a little when necessary and watch it pick fights.

None of the retards you put on your ignore list has posted in this thread, though.

Edit: I redact that, Clockwork Knight did indeed vote yes. A clear case of conflict of interest. Shame on you. Shame on you, your cow and your family.

So how exactly is it a conflict of interest to post here, but not a conflict of interest to vote? You missed the Broseph too. He's been butthurt about something or other for a while now. Put me on the ignore list, yet still reads my posts. Go figure...

I was talking to Clockwork Knight.

What do you mean? She's ignoring me.

And yes, that was my vote. I only regret that I have but one vote to give for my Codex.

janjetina

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Dumbfuck tag had lost its meaning, since many people tagged as dumbfucks are in fact not dumbfucks (most of them are 'special' in some way, but not consistently stupid). On the other hand, true dumbfucks like Lunac are tagless.

Lady ERROR, it's all in the name

If I was a DU and wanted to tag Lady Error, I would have chosen a "Nomen est omen" tag.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Lady Error is a victim of Duspotism and patriarchy.

eF1sIj0.jpg

Cassidy

Arcane
You know Codex is going down the toilet when claiming Gothic is a first-person action RPG doesn't warrant an immediate special tag while quantum scienmajifics does.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Guess he finally left.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom