Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Can I get a tag removed?

Can I get a tag removed?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I propose the following:

- Give makiavelli747 every single tag that we have (for playing Star Stable in some alien language)
- Remove one tag for each screenshot that he can produce of convincing someone in the game to say TRUMP WILL MAKE THE WORLD GREAT AGAIN

It must be in English, though.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
26dd53a1ea0c.jpg

Hmm, lvl 4 done, and probably I did every quest in this version, only random quests left. So there you go.
I'm gonna need screenshots showing you promoting the RPG Codex to at least 10 other players. It doesn't have to be 10 at once. You can assault them individually. I want to see at least some form of acknowledgement from the other player (be that a fuck off or an ok).

You're obviously playing the moonspeak version, so I'm happy for it to be in moonspeak. And if I can get it verified by another moonspeaker, you will have your tag removed.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
I"d say Star Stable but the only person who hasn't been too much of a pussy for the challenge of late has been Lady Error.

I doubt anyone ever does anything but it is a good idea to keep those people away. For example when I play The Hunter there are always those kids who ask me if I give them ingame money or a proper weapon.
I usually just offer that they work for me and will pay them 10 em$ (10 cent) for every dead animal they collect for me, and then they usually go away. If I didnt they just keep on begging and spamming the voice channel.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom