Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CANNA GET A NAME CHANGE?

zool

Arcane
As a fellow victim of DU's name changing frenzy, I sympathize with this:.

However, as a fellow Codexer, I would say you earned this, this:.

AHAHHAHAH OWOOW SO FUNNEH
I DONT EVEN::: CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME THE EXACTILY SMAE SHIT HAPPENED AND
PHEGGOT DIDNT SET HIMSELF UP ON PURPOSE OH NO
8 BEERS A DAY DUDES

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Odd thing. I already can't remember what this:'s previous name was... this: must be its power of the true name :dizzy:

Phelot

Arcane
When you guys quote me, you should do the right thing and fill in the name I requested like so:

I AIN'T EVEN MAD ABOUT MY NAME MIX UP

This is also a good one:

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪GOOD VIBES♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

gromit

Arcane
DraQ said:
wallace said:
Dajaaj said:
can I have it?
Careful, man, or we'll all be indefinite articles in no time flat.
Why shouldn't he have "it?"?
OHHHHH because of the unfortunate phrasing of his sentence. Now I get it.

Eh, sorry, mostly-innocent passerby. At least I know I've cracked a joke within the bounds of obscurity, and inside detectable range. I usually trample right over and out.

vvvvv wat I don't get it vvvvv

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom