Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Can't access Codex after browsing the avatar gallery... wat

So when I go to Personal Details page, click on my avatar and start browsing the gallery, at some point images stop showing. After that I can't access codex at all for about 30 seconds. Could it be that some anti-ddos software is giving false positives? :|
I think the same thing happened last week when I opened the smilies panel, but I thought it was just a coincidence.

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
I've got the same problem. After browsing through a few galleries avatars will stop showing and codex refuses to load.

And i find it hilarious that anus_pounder actually brofists everything :lol:

anus_pounder

Arcane
I've got the same problem. After browsing through a few galleries avatars will stop showing and codex refuses to load.

And i find it hilarious that anus_pounder actually brofists everything :lol:

11772.jpg

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
With anus_pounder's new avatar I am now absolutely terrified of him.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
He pounds the Codex so much people get errors when browsing the avatar gallery. Truly he is too much for the Codex.

MasPingon

Arcane
I feel a little uncomfortable when anus_pounder brofists my posts, but I know that asking him not to do it is like adding fuel to the fire.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Don't turn off the scripts in the browser. I had the same thing but then I allowed rpgcodex.net to use all the scripts on me and it worked.

aris

Arcane
Of course! How can you not be? She's the perfect anus pounder.
Doujima.Nanako.full.909034.jpg

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom