Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

_

I am enjoying this slashfic greatly.

1C. Imp diplomacy, engaged. We must grind our social skills lest we end up as a pile of a thousand thousand bones. Besides, he doesn't know who we are and where we came from (do we?) so there is room for bluffing here.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm not sure if the yes is towards my plans for escape or me just misunderstanding the scenario...guess we'll wait and see. Also, do you have a plan for dealing with ties, in case it comes up?

Yeah let's try 2a as visualised by Chon. But I vote for 1b if we fail. Remember what happened to the only other straight guy in the room. His fabulous bowling shoes couldn't save him.

Dayyālu

Arcane
It's like you guys never played a RPG. Seriously, sleepin' in a danger zone that we had not checked properly.

Chon has proposed the most logical thing. What else there is to consider? The vials on the floor and the mushrooms. I fail to see a way to properly use them, tho. There's also the option of killing the deranged imp, but that would require or a throwing item of adequate size or quality (I doubt we can skewer him with a bone) or to bait him into range and kill him with our hands.

2A. If it fails, 2C: bluff and try to get him into range for a kill. Ask for a last drink for a condemned man\woman (as our host has not revealed what we are yet.... :lol:)

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
gZKIoCs.png

What the fuck is 2C? 2A it is I guess...

Dayyālu

Arcane
Paranoia (and weight limits) are the friend of the adventurer. Take the boots and the tunic to cover ourselves, and the shortsword as a weapon.

I am ambivalent at taking the scroll or the dagger without proper checking, but better to take them than not. The vials could be anything, and as we lack a bag there's no easy way to bring them with us. Likewise the books.

LOOT ALL

1C. Purge the unclean incel.

Last edited:
Take all. At least one of the items is plausibly cursed, but whatever.

While I am disappointed that we don't want to practice our speechcraft (the most useful skill in catacomb survival I will have you know,) the Path of the Taffer is quite enticing as well. 1C

Last edited:

Dayyālu

Arcane
Getting flashbacks from the Winged Devourers from Beastmaster.

If we flee or disengage, the pig will die and become a pig skincrawler, so two of them. Striking while engaged seems to be wise.

1A.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
1A. Heading west should take us back to the Feast Hall where we might be able to find something to help us properly wrap our wound; as well as reorienting ourselves in the catacombs.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom