Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

waterdeep

Learned
HAHHAHAHAHAH this looks so fucking shit. Why is it so colorful? Where is the pollution? Why is the protag a fucking mutt? I expected much more from the first trailer. Looks like futuristic GTA popamole cancer.

KK1001

Arbiter
The aesthetic is almost entirely the same as Android: Netrunner, which is a bit too cartoony than I was expecting but it still looks good.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Fucking sneaky Poles in at the very last minute. People getting butthurt over the fact game doesn't look like stereotypical cyberpunk disappoints me, though.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
Capture666.png

this scene is too funny/funky

Perkel

Arcane
Suprised they shown daylight.
Still great trailer.

Me feels it will be GTA/RPG. Prota with stats + a lot C&C
Also graphics looks way and beyond current consoles (or is it bullshit trailer like TW3 one) which kind of points out that this is probably something they target on PS5/XboxTwo in 2019 or 2020.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Going for a more wacky Judge Dredd Mega-City One-style "city of endless possibilities" interpretation of the cyber-future.

Definitely ambitious, I'm sure most people were expecting open world noir Deus Ex or something. Although on the other hand, it means the game is more similar to Witcher 3 in a way, and therefore safer.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom