Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Re-Announcement Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Beowulf

Arcane
By "generic anime" we generally mean "weird shit", which mostly captures attention of people looking for that particular kink.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
generic anime:
main-qimg-6eb6fe54078513bdecf51cbc1e91058c

:roll::P

Yes barely explained overpowered shit on a supermassive scale is pretty much generic anime to the max.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2

So she's one of the composers for the game.
Perturbator is not

I can't get enough of this. Why does it have to be on the soundtrack list of Death Stranding, a PS4 exclusive game and not Cyberpunk 2077? :)

AdolfSatan

Arcane
Perturbator is overrated. Not saying that she's necessarily better, that video sounded ok until she came up with that awful distorted bass line. My dream would be hearing that all these last years of radio silence from Power Glove have been due to this, but then again, it would probably mean we won't hear from then for the next twenty years.

AdolfSatan

Arcane
Aw, goddammit, I chose an avatar that was already picked? Can we solve this with a fight to the death or will I have to change it to avoid confusion?

Urthor

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I can't get enough of this. Why does it have to be on the soundtrack list of Death Stranding, a PS4 exclusive game and not Cyberpunk 2077? :)

Death Stranding was semi confirmed to have a timed exclusivity deal with PS4, probably 1 year until PC and never XBone.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I come to read CP2077 news ITT and it is filled with some potato alchemy nerfing scheisse discussion. What the hell?

BTW, I think I've mentioned it, but this is the guy they ought to have chosen for the soundtrack:

AdolfSatan

Arcane
Alright, I've followed your advice, though I'm still up for a round in the pit.
Username's related to music, not to the devil itself, though.

Also, as to avoid completely derailing the thread, I'll continue with the theme: I'm placing my bets on 2022 for release date.

Gerrard

Arcane
I come to read CP2077 news ITT and it is filled with some potato alchemy nerfing scheisse discussion. What the hell?

BTW, I think I've mentioned it, but this is the guy they ought to have chosen for the soundtrack:

I think they wanted to have music in their game.

Sentinel

Arcane
Seems pretty similar to the Witcher 3 UI, I think? Circular menus to access inventory/map/journal is nothing new.
But the Character Creation in that video IIRC was just a concept made by a fan like 2 years ago. I know I saw it a very long time ago.

Gerrard

Arcane

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

I think they wanted to have music in their game.

Yes, and that's very good music. Also, a very well fitting name for CP2020/2077.

That will be a "no" on both counts.

Apparently you don't even know what Arasaka is

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Seems pretty similar to the Witcher 3 UI, I think?
No, W3 had a side scrolling menu for the inventory etc. You're thinking of the circular menu for powers.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom