Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wasteland Character potrait communal toilet

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Awesome :greatjob:

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
This thread doesn't get too many views, so I'll skip the free brofists and just explain my characters' references: Connor is a reference to Sarah Connor, as one of my favorite female movie characters, Kyle is a reference to Kyle Reese from the same franchise, Henriksen is a reference to Lance Henriksen who's sultry voice would accomodate a leader perfectly, and Abraham is a reference to Abraham Sapien, the most strenuous connection.

If anyone cared.

Last edited:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Finally after much debating, building and portrait/theme-deciding, I ended up with this team. Ready to smash the patriarchy, Roguey-style :troll:

April Ryan - Leader in Style

MvHsetc.jpg

Coordination: 2
Luck: 1
Awareness: 1
Strength: 2
Speed: 2
Intelligence: 10
Charisma: 10
Skills: Leadership, Computer Science, Field Medic, Alarm Disarm, Smart Ass, Handguns

Sonya Blade - Enforcer

lejOTUr.jpg

Awareness: 2
Strength: 8
Speed: 9
Intelligence: 4
Charisma: 1
Skills: Hard Ass, Brawling, Brute Force, Mechanical Repair

Sarah Kerrigan - Weapons Ops

JdOG6O8.jpg

Awareness: 8
Strength: 4
Speed: 4
Intelligence: 8
Skills: Assault Rifles, Outdoorsman, Kiss Ass, Weaponsmithing

Mira - Bounty Hunter

um1eXSQ.jpg

Luck: 7
Awareness: 2
Strength: 2
Speed: 6
Intelligence: 8
Skills: Perception, Shotguns, Safecracking, Lockpicking, Demolitions

Last edited:

flushfire

Augur
Still WIP, having a hard time making them look "drawn", pics are of action figures:
Mechanic
HSY6yzc.png

Scout
mKvMSEV.png

Gord

Arcane
Probably done to death now, but whatever:
F1OQOIf.png

Not 100% sure yet how I'm going to skill them, I'm taking a somewhat liberal approach. Something like this, I guess:

Hannibal - Leadership, ARs, Smart Ass, Safe Cracking - No Perk
Face - Sniper, Kiss Ass, Pistols, Medic - Delayed Gratification
Baracus - Shotguns, Hard Ass, Mechanical Repair, Brute Force - Thick Skin
Murdock - SMGs, Alarm Disarming, Outdoor, Traps - Manic Depressive

Not sure where to put Weapon smithing yet. Maybe replace Traps or Outdoor initially, Murdock will be the skill monkey at 8 Int

Mystary!

Arcane
Meet my future wasteland 2 party of rangers, for my second playthrough of the game, first playthrough of the dc:
Kim_zpsclcadadl.png
Castro_zpswbrsmmzr.png

Joseph_zps6xtx2lvm.png
Adolf_zpsrbcsbtjb.png

Felt like making these despite not planning to use it for quite a while, not until I finish my current w2 and new vegas playthroughs.

How are you speccing them? They all need to max leadership :M

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Eh I'll deviate a bit from reality there, but I want Stalin as the leader, with leadership and barter. Hitler and Fidel focus mainly on rifles, but hitler gets animal whisperer and fidel is a lady's man so he gets kissass. Kim Jong is the nerd who does all the opening of things and he gets medic duty.

prodigydancer

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Voodoo People:

Samedi
R1aOGEM.png

Cimetière
73ZKQqu.png

La Croix
w7nPpi7.png

Kriminel
Gpq6smq.png

FMJ:

TPdTjw1.png

GtvQW4J.png

Tga6mZH.png

zzuN5zk.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom