Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Arcanum Chris Avellone Arcanum LP

suejak

Arbiter
Patron
Village Idiot
I love how he didn't even make it out of the starting town without ruining his reputation. :lol:

Athelas

Arcane
It ain't happening. Expect the videos to be deleted from YouTube and all references to this LP to mysteriously vanish in the near future. :M

a cut of domestic sheep prime

He should have played a low int half-ogre melee user for the hilarious low int dialog. Probably would have had been easier and kept him interested.

Besides, for someone whose gameplay and dialog strategy seems to consist of "ignore the manual and click until something interesting happens", I think playing an ignorant brute would have be a better fit... :M

ColCol

Arcane

tumblr_mtmynjxops1sj3wnfo1_250.jpg

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I'm a week late to this, but it's now been over a year since the last video was uploaded. :D

Finish that Wasteland novel, Chris. Has to be more fun than playing Arcanum.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
:necro:

(cross-posted from The Long Dark thread)

I googled Ken Rolston, who was a lead designer of Morrowind and Oblivion, for some reason (it's a good news, possibly), and found that he made a comment on Chris Avellon's first Arcanum LP video a year ago.

Some lives are lived as a warning to others.
Pure poetry, Chris.

BF8ZqQcs.jpg

Perkel

Arcane
So who's dealing with bets ?

I want to make 10$ bet that he will drop game in black mountain.

Black

Arcane
^
This nigga for real?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom