Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Clarification on Prosperland Rules

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Hi,

I consulted the omega shin turbo codex rules list and found no rules on Prosperland. How come my reviews written over the course of a week were retardo'd while Dakasha is allowed to make a dozen threads in 48 hours? I don't have a problem with Dakasha's threads since I believe in a free Codex, but I would like clarification on this ruling.

Thanks,

- Phage P. Porcupine

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Hi,

I consulted the omega shin turbo codex rules list and found no rules on Prosperland. How come my reviews written over the course of a week were retardo'd while Dakasha is allowed to make a dozen threads in 48 hours? I don't have a problem with Dakasha's threads since I believe in a free Codex, but I would like clarification on this ruling.

Thanks,

- Phage P. Porcupine
In Prosperland, there are no rules but hopw roewur ne.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Apparently there are since I was informed by VoD that I made too many reviews too quickly, hence their retardodation. Unless...

THE GAME HAS CHANGED?!

Morkar Left

Hi,

Thanks,

- Phage P. Porcupine

Prosperland is confusing. Some clarification may be necessary. Here's the clarification:

In Prosperland Prosper rules.

End of rules.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Prosper actually had admin rights in his forum IIRC. Though something might have happened and he doesn't anymore.

Weasel
Yes, I remember Prosper making full use of his moderation powers. Like giving Violetshadow 10000 warning points when she didn't respond to him or something...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom