Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore strikes again (sues Dudebro team)

TripJack

Hedonist
Zdzisiu said:
And you do realise that darkunderlord==everybody registered at the Codex right? (Even chefe).

My eyes are opened.

:retarded:

Murk

Arcane
The group who's making DudeBro 2 is calling themselves Grimoire Assembly Forge, and Cleve apparently thinks he owns the copyright to the word 'Grimoire' when used in... uhh... whatever, and is blah-blahing based on that.

RPGCodex's anus will know his fury when he finally gets done programming his Vault-CO OS and sues us for using his copyrighted images as avatars.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
DarkUnderlord said:
Banned words\phrases:

1. Racist vocabulary (Nigger, Kike, Jap, Chink, Frog so on..)
2. "Fag", "Faggot", "That's gay!" -- This is not middle school. NeoGAF has a sizable gay community, and if that bothers you, go somewhere else.
3. Misogynistic remarks or jokes.
4. Statements derogatory to transgendered people.
Not how they haven't banned misandrist remarks or jokes. Fucking pigs :x .

spekkio

Arcane
DarkUnderlord said:
Banned words\phrases:

2. "Fag", "Faggot", "That's gay!" -- This is not middle school. NeoGAF has a sizable gay community, and if that bothers you, go somewhere else.
How can anybody be offended by anything that he reads/sees on the Internet is beyond me. It's fucking cesspool from the day one (first BBSes were created for the sole purpose of exchanging CP between degenerated scientists AFAIK).
It's like going to some shitty bar only to complain about loud music and people drinking and smoking all the time...

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
spekkio said:
DarkUnderlord said:
Banned words\phrases:

How can anybody be offended by anything that he reads/sees on the Internet is beyond me. It's fucking cesspool from the day one (first BBSes were created for the sole purpose of exchanging CP between degenerated scientists AFAIK).
It's like going to some shitty bar only to complain about loud music and people drinking and smoking all the time...

Yeah, if you're a faggot that is too pussified to take digital crap from some other faggot, you've no business on the interwebz.

kris

Arcane
spekkio said:
DarkUnderlord said:
Banned words\phrases:

That is no longer true, maybe you want it to be true, but it isn't. Right now internet is a playground for half the world and a pretty big bunch of them doesn't have thick skin. Generally they are just about smart enough to not register here.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Will anyone post that picture "Cleveland Mark Blakemore is Gonna Make You His Bitch" pic now?
Cause I can't find it and it would fit the thread.

Bitcher

Educated
All this just supports my theory that Cleve is in fact Mel Gibson (both are from Australia) and by harassing people on the netz he's letting off steam caused by what hes going through with his whorish gf.
DU and this Dudebro team should be expecting some voice messages soon, imo. :smug:

mondblut

Arcane
kris said:
Right now internet is a playground for half the world and a pretty big bunch of them doesn't have thick skin.

If they can't take the heat, nobody invited them to our kitchen.

mondblut

Arcane
DefJam101 said:
more like neoFAG amirite

Methinks thou just found a true reason for their dislike of "homophobic speak". With a name like that, hell, just about anyone would get tired of being called "neofag" by day three :smug:

Then, make it "negroGAF", and we probably have just discovered the root of their distaste for racial slurs, too.

Nickless

Educated
Ah, somehow Cleve always manages to brighten up my day with his latest exploits. Please keep on trucking, good sir.

Melcar

Arcane
JarlFrank said:
Will anyone post that picture "Cleveland Mark Blakemore is Gonna Make You His Bitch" pic now?
Cause I can't find it and it would fit the thread.

Someone should post it at that neofag board.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom