Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore strikes again (sues Dudebro team)

asongforsimeon

Educated
sweet lord, I didn't see the year... The mice is cool, btw.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
A74-D-front-250.jpg

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
A few months away. Bros, is grimoire the most vaporware game?

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
We need a Grimoire Drama Thread in GD, similar to the Drama Thread, but with nothing but Cleve-related drama.

Should be enough material for a pretty huge post.

Galdred

Studio Draconis
Patron
Developer
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The solution for you is to change the name of your development team. Otherwise you would not believe what an ordeal I will put you through over the coming months and years. If you think I am bluffing, I will put you in touch with people who are currently on medication because just mentioning my name makes them start screaming uncontrollably. They thought I was bluffing too.
So what happened to this neogaf Grimoire development team? Are they all in a mental institution after having encountered Cleve, cowering under their bed ad the mere mention of his name?
If only he had imprisoned them in the dark cells of his underground complex so that they could work on his own Grimoire instead of destroying their minds...

Last edited:

Horus

Arcane
Istanbul-Constantinople-Byzantium-Piece of land.
The solution for you is to change the name of your development team. Otherwise you would not believe what an ordeal I will put you through over the coming months and years. If you think I am bluffing, I will put you in touch with people who are currently on medication because just mentioning my name makes them start screaming uncontrollably. They thought I was bluffing too.
So what happened to this neogaf Grimoire development team? Are they all in a mental institution after having encountered Cleve, cowering under their bed ad the mere mention of his name?
If only he had imprisoned them in the dark cells of his underground complex so that they could work on his own Grimoire instead of destroying their minds...
Why do you want to torture them anymore? Being involved in any part of that game's devolepment would be like looking into the black hole and seeing the infinity beyond the comprehension of the human mind. No mind can handle that expect supreme genius Cleve. And he is waiting for our fickle minds to trancend to the required level, just enough to get a glimpse of the full game ofc.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom