Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

"Click here and disable ads"

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
uXcfyXr.png

o_O WTF? I'm a patron, I don't even see any ads.

Oh fuck, it expired already? Has that always been there?

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
BTW, I'm still waiting for my patron tag... it's been like 10 months since the Wasteland 2 drive... not to mention the PE drive... :roll:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
BTW, I'm still waiting for my patron tag... it's been like 10 months since the Wasteland 2 drive... not to mention the PE drive... :roll:

Yeah, not sure if my pledges to those have been taken into account here.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Okay, I've taken advantage of my special staff privileges to have my ads disabled. Felipepepe, this is your thread now. FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS!

Angthoron

Arcane
I love the pop-up ads on my phone browser, seriously guys, what's the fuss?

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Okay, I've used my special staff privileges to have my ads disabled. Felipepepe, this is your thread now. FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS!
That's a bit dangerous at the Codex... you know the scenarios:

- DU, I don't want to see ads on the Codex anymore!
- 'k.
*you have been banned from the Codex*

- DU, I don't like GD!
- 'k.
*you can no longer access GD*

- DU, I have tons of brofists! :D
- 'k.
*you have 0 brofists*

- DU, I want to be staff!
- 'k.
NPtQUa6.png

I don't think I have wisdom high enough to formulate my Wish spells correctly... (although I got that 1k brofist achievment, but DU will probably remove it if I gloat mention about).

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Aren't staff menbers automatically free of ads? o_O
They are, but those of us with [Patron] tags donated to KKKodex to have them removed, just like everyone else. It's the non-patron staff that abuse the system.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
All the Wasteland 2 stuff was handled way back when we did it. It's only PE you're waiting on.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Same here, I donated 50 and it was $5 per month, so I should still have it even without extension or anything.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I have to concur with the Brazilian, I only have the Patron status from my own donation last year, and no extensions from any of the fundraisers which I participated in.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
But it's been like 6 months since I last had Patron status, and I was a patron already when I donated for W2...

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Again, all the Wasteland 2 stuff was (should have been) handled. Anything else is pending new system. As stated elsewhere, recent HDD crash and failure set that back.

I'm well aware people are waiting on this shit. Please standby etc.. we're not doing any more fund-raisers until this is resolved etc...

By the way, the current XenForo ad-free system is utter shit and doesn't keep any records, so it seems there's no way I can actually check who's had what expire and when.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom