Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

"Click here and disable ads"

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015

EG

Nullified
Eight days. Eight days without.

Shit is fucked up, man.

To perish among the neon glow and siren calls of lost secrets unfounded, only wanting for a price.

What have you done to deserve such a fate?

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Jump on the mobile gentlesouls

We're approaching the climax

but oh

The WALLS are full of HOLES

The HOLES have EYES in the edges

BUT YOU CANT SEE THE EYES

THE EYES ARE FULL OF DICKS

idontknowhatishappeningtomeanymore

the dicks wriggle wriggle wriggle

in a merry folk dance

and what's up with that smell

it's like rusted razorblades in my anus

DarkUnderlord

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
IKKaashahnnna nganannaannnannn tthaaaaaeeeeeiiit nanssmmoor.

Plaaswseeeee keeeeiv paattthkron staattttttaattttttttus.

kkkkkkkkkk

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
catholic+facepalm.jpg

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
A wheezing, huffing animal ruled its black heart, mewling in pain and fury.

The thing called Haba shuffled through the ruined precincts of some nameless tabernacle. For four weeks it had skulked through the dark places of the forum, unable to close its face for pain. Now, kicking through a clutch of blackened human skulls, it thought of the snow that whistled across the Plains of Retardo, of white expanses bruised black by pitch. It could remember leaping through the cool cool drifts, soothed rather than bitten by the icy winds. It could remember blood jetting across pristine white, fading into lines of rose.

But the snow was so very far—as far as Holy Patron Status!—and the fire, it flared as near as his blistered skin. The fire still burned!

Curse-him-curse-him-curse-him-curse-him! Let me gnaw his tongue! Fuck his wounds!

“Do you suffer, Haba?”

It jerked like a cat, peered through the cramped digits of its outer face.

As still and glossy black as a statue of diorite, the Administrator regarded him from the summit of several heaped and charred bodies. Its face looked white and wet and inscrutable in the gloom, like something carved from a potato.

The shell of the Old Father … DarkUnderlord, Great General of the Lulz-Bringer, ancient Prince of the Herpaderp.

“It hurts, Dark Underlord! How it hurts!”

“Savour it, Haba, for it’s but a taste of what is to come.”

The thing called Haba snuffled and blubbered, rolled its inner and outer faces beneath the merciless stars.

“No,” it moaned, beating petulant fingers through the debris at its feet. “Nooo!”

“Yes,” the tiny lips said. “The Codex is doomed … You have failed. You, Haba.”

Wild terror lanced through its cringing thoughts: it knew what failure meant, but it couldn’t move. There was only obedience before the Administrator, the Ban Issuer.

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Just wanted to jump in here to say I've started to see ads again. I donated well over $100 for W2/ Codex Fundraiser as well as the on for P:E so I thought I'd be getting at least a year or so without them.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Just wanted to jump in here to say I've started to see ads again. I donated well over $100 for W2/ Codex Fundraiser as well as the on for P:E so I thought I'd be getting at least a year or so without them.
Welcome to the club. It's two more adless hours for me, and then it's pop up marathon.

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Yeah DarkUnderlord is lagging, I don't think anyone got their ad-free time from the PE drive yet. Can't be sure about W2.

Allegedly he is working on a new drive for Torment but possibly changing the whole thing into a fundraiser for Veronica Mars instead.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Yeah, a combination of time constraints, not being able to build the system I wanted to (read: DU learns how to code for reals and shit) and a few design issues.

It is happening. Technically I could give everyone who's owed it their ad-free status right the fuck now - but I have to re-go through all the e-mails. And there will be bonuses for those who didn't complain constantly showed "understanding" and waited patiently. :smug:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
It is happening. Technically I could give everyone who's owed it their ad-free status right the fuck now - but I have to re-go through all the e-mails. And there will be bonuses for those who didn't complain constantly showed "understanding" and waited patiently. :smug:

Why not outsource the work to another admin?

kazgar

Arcane
Just lost my patron tag yesterday or today, I also thought I had some time left due to codex kickstarters. I'll put my name on the list.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom