Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cloaked Figure is very concerned about his public image

Cloaked Figure is...

• A shitposter who should be banned.

Votes: 15 7.8%
  • A shitposter who should be watch-witzed.

Votes: 37 19.2%
  • A shitposter who should be tagged and / or come with a public warning.

Votes: 27 14.0%
  • Nothing special, certainly not anyone who's done something worthy of a tag.

Votes: 35 18.1%
  • A regular user.

Votes: 32 16.6%
  • One of the better posters on the Codex.

Votes: 47 24.4%

• Total voters

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
Looked for the "who?" poll option..could not find...did not vote.

Zep--

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Cloaked Figure can be good, but too often falls back into old habits of shitposting.

A warning is the worst that should be given. He hardly needs to be discouraged.

Monty

Arcane
I request that the voters usernames be made public and a discounting of all 2013'ers since I have not posted in non-GD forums for over one year
In a vote to decide whether one is a 'shitposter' or not, is it wise to state that you haven't posted outside the GD forums for over a year?

Ninjerk

Arcane
I request that the voters usernames be made public and a discounting of all 2013'ers since I have not posted in non-GD forums for over one year meaning that 2013 posters have no basis for having an opinion on me. Until such time as these demands are met the poll is considered illegitimate.

Denied.
Fucking terrorists don't get to make requests.

Repressed Homosexual
DU is picking on someone again and inciting other users to join a mob rule. It happens every 2-3 months or so. It's so predictable, it's straight out of the Aesop fable. People are unsatisfied for some trivial reason, and hey, let's pin it on someone.

There's nothing wrong with his posts, he doesn't do anything that almost any other regular also does. Please just grow up.

Ninjerk

Arcane
DU is picking on someone again and inciting other users to join a mob rule. It happens every 2-3 months or so. It's so predictable, it's straight out of the Aesop fable. People are unsatisfied for some trivial reason, and hey, let's pin it on someone.

There's nothing wrong with his posts, he doesn't do anything that almost any other regular also does. Please just grow up.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lottery

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
He is actually pretty amusing and I think the Codex would suffer from his loss. There's few unique standout personalities and also he's a good sport about us making fun of his pictures.

Gregz

Arcane

You have a point (about mob rule), but at the same time many of us really appreciate your new tag. Not that it will make a dent in the 30-foot thick concrete bunker of bigotry you live inside of.

That being said, if 40% of the Codex thinks you're a dick, you probably are. Don't worry about CF though. I'm sure his ego will put so much positive spin on this that he'll think we're complimenting him, regardless of the numbers.

Repressed Homosexual
40% of Codexers probably thinks that genocide is OK, it means nothing. And much like any other mobs, it picks on the divergent ones, or the ones that challenge it. If CF wasn't of Arab origin most of this would simply not happen.

Cassidy

Arcane

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lottery

But why would a game/PUA expert, Alpha as fuck, bad boy, Casanova with a Mercedes always attracting the hos and capping assholes with his fists like Cloaked Figure give a fuck about some Internet dudes too cowardly for confronting him personally trying to "gang" on him online?

Won't vote because it is pointless. This is a sad thread, the lack of a kingcomrade/don't care option being the lesser of its sad implications.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
I actually find CF to be pretty boring. At best, he's the Codex's token black guy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom