Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cloaked Figure is very concerned about his public image

Cloaked Figure is...

• A shitposter who should be banned.

Votes: 15 7.8%
  • A shitposter who should be watch-witzed.

Votes: 37 19.2%
  • A shitposter who should be tagged and / or come with a public warning.

Votes: 27 14.0%
  • Nothing special, certainly not anyone who's done something worthy of a tag.

Votes: 35 18.1%
  • A regular user.

Votes: 32 16.6%
  • One of the better posters on the Codex.

Votes: 47 24.4%

• Total voters

Melcar

Arcane
And everybody throws shit at the shit poster.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
Cloaked Faggot is the biggest shitposter on this forum. He regularly, without reserve and utter impunity defy standard forum etiquette. I will not stand for it!

He double, triple and quadruple posts without any concern or risk of being moderated! It is so bad that every second time I read a post of his, right after it follows another post of his... and then another.

He has an obnoxious red signature that he continues to edit with no end goal in sight but to increase his attempts at attention grabbing.

He regularly contributes to a brofist harvesting ring and aggravates the moderators.

He is also Arab so shitposting is in his nature.

Oesophagus

Arcane
Never see him outside of GD, so at worst should be tagged, but not a shitposter tag, just generally some trauma preventing warning for newfags

LundB

Mistakes were made.
And he uploaded an arcanum "mod" with tons of viruses in it.

every time you say this i imagine myself putting you into a suit, tying you to a chair and leaving you in a room with awor

...pretty sure awor would just glare and mutter under his breath, but flinch every time the person in the chair so much as made eye contact, perhaps wetting himself in the process. Then he'd go home and make a post on the dex about how a wicked suitist tried to stare him down, filling him with a sense of alienation and disgust, if only he could drive a red-hot stake through the degenerate's internal organs.

dextermorgan

Arcane
A massive attention-whore, though that's the standard where he comes from so I can't really blame him. He was quite annoying over in the-worse-than-deluge subforum but calmed down once he realized his POTUS abandoned him.

Voted to leave be.

Last edited:

Kz3r0

Arcane
So, Dark Underlord, as is progressing your plan for the weeding out of alts?

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
I think DU is just opening such threads each odd moon to show the newfags who cannot into GD who GD really is. This way, they pay more moniez for the early access

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
Dumbfuck
i really cudnt care but i clikded last optionb beacause iam guoing to the ra tothe gooamingthrogh fire tfour the fifth and fourth and final and fifty and we are fly fly fly three thunderbird train track trimming troll tropical breeze

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Cloaked Figga is da nigga behind da trigga, fo sho.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom