Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cloaked Figure is very concerned about his public image

Cloaked Figure is...

• A shitposter who should be banned.

Votes: 15 7.8%
  • A shitposter who should be watch-witzed.

Votes: 37 19.2%
  • A shitposter who should be tagged and / or come with a public warning.

Votes: 27 14.0%
  • Nothing special, certainly not anyone who's done something worthy of a tag.

Votes: 35 18.1%
  • A regular user.

Votes: 32 16.6%
  • One of the better posters on the Codex.

Votes: 47 24.4%

• Total voters

Ninjerk

Arcane
I think DU is just opening such threads each odd moon to show the newfags who cannot into GD who GD really is. This way, they pay more moniez for the early access
Well, apparently the lulz is so great it makes CF lose capital letters.

Shitposter
4cntv.png

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
You know he can just re-apply the tag a second after removing it, and still fulfill the bet terms?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Ahem...

98/163 (60%) - Not a shitposter
------> 42/163 (26%): One of the better posters on the Codex
------> 28/163 (17%): A regular user
------> 28/163 (17%): Nothing special, not deserving of a tag

65/163 (40%) - Shitposter
------> 35/163 (21%): Shitposter who should be Watchwitzed
------> 21/163 (13%): Shitposter who should be tagged
------> 09/163 (06%): Shitposter who should be banned

DarkUnderlord: To be fair, the poll is only whether you should have freedom or not, not whether people think you're a shitposter. It's possible a majority think you're a shitposter but just don't believe you're enough of a shitposter to be banned.

Cloaked Figure: You willing to bet a one month ban vs. removal of dumbfuck tag on it?

DarkUnderlord: Ok. I made a new poll: http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...-very-concerned-about-his-public-image.87258/

As per our terms of agreement, removal of dumbfuck tag is in order.

Thank you gentlemen who voted in my favor. Gregz Kz3r0 you can suck it.
Sorry, poll is illegitimate as per your statement on page 1:

I request that the voters usernames be made public and a discounting of all 2013'ers since I have not posted in non-GD forums for over one year meaning that 2013 posters have no basis for having an opinion on me. Until such time as these demands are met the poll is considered illegitimate.
:smug:

There's no way to display who voted for what once the poll is started, meaning a new poll would be required.

Gregz

Arcane
Ahem...

98/163 (60%) - Not a shitposter
------> 42/163 (26%): One of the better posters on the Codex
------> 28/163 (17%): A regular user
------> 28/163 (17%): Nothing special, not deserving of a tag

65/163 (40%) - Shitposter
------> 35/163 (21%): Shitposter who should be Watchwitzed
------> 21/163 (13%): Shitposter who should be tagged
------> 09/163 (06%): Shitposter who should be banned

DarkUnderlord: To be fair, the poll is only whether you should have freedom or not, not whether people think you're a shitposter. It's possible a majority think you're a shitposter but just don't believe you're enough of a shitposter to be banned.

Cloaked Figure: You willing to bet a one month ban vs. removal of dumbfuck tag on it?

DarkUnderlord: Ok. I made a new poll: http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...-very-concerned-about-his-public-image.87258/

As per our terms of agreement, removal of dumbfuck tag is in order.

Thank you gentlemen who voted in my favor. Gregz Kz3r0 you can suck it.

Congrats bro, only 40% of the Codex thinks you're a dick! I do applaud your machismo for making such a wager with DU however, regardless of how he interprets these results.

Unwanted

Hornawkawk

Unwanted
Seeing as how I have no official position on the staff not as an administrator nor as a moderator, that statement has no legitimacy whatsoever and was in fact a breach of our original agreement since we never agreed that only a specific subset of Codexers would be able to vote in the poll. What you are/I was claiming is akin to Mitt Romney calling for a recount after Obama was declared winner because "people from New Jersey shouldn't be allowed to vote".

Seeing as how I won by such a large margin, it is irrelevant what 2013'ers voted for and would not likely impact the poll in any important way. In fact discounting them would probably swing the vote even higher in my favor, as I stated in that post.

20% is hardly a large margin. You asked and your wish has been fulfilled, now live with it (or make another poll in GD as per DU's comment :smug:).

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Making this poll in GD would be too unfair (in my favor). My ratings would be so high you would think I hacked the website and changed them myself.
If you did that, I'd still honour our original agreement. Assuming you don't declare that poll invalid for some reason.

EDIT: Oh, and one poll option must be "Fucking Quality Poster".

Last edited:

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
CF i thought you trolled DU pretty good, but now this whining afterwards really kills the fun

Unwanted

Hornawkawk

Unwanted
I have not posted in non-GD forums for over one year

6. Shitposting: From time to time, we get users who, upon review of their posts, it is discovered that they have not really added anything of value to the Codex. Their posts are typically only ever in GD and their few forays into the other forums provide little insight or opinion. It's not surprising to find these users often spend all their time complaining about other users rather than debating or discussing actual issues. We define these people as Shitposters and we define their posts as Shitposting.

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
I've been drunk most of the days.....cant recall whter CF was chum or not...

AstroZombie

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin
I think DU is just opening such threads each odd moon to show the newfags who cannot into GD who GD really is. This way, they pay more moniez for the early access

As a newfag this thread is making me want to stay the hell away from GD.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom