Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline CoD Advanced Warfare ft. Kevin Spacey

chestburster

Savant
Illiterate
Don't forget Evolve, breh!

Meh. I play a dumb game for a few hours, had some fun, and forget it and get on with my life.

Unlike you, because even when you consider something to be shitty, you're just obsessed with it.

Tell me, do you keep a record of all the stuffs you hate and grind your teeth in the middle of the night and swear vengeance "Never Forget"? --I'm sure Bob Kotik gives two fucks about your whining if you never forget.

Gerrard

Arcane
I would've bought this for the MP, but not with fucking P2P matchmaking.

Also, I think this is the first CoD that was 1/3rd off so quickly after launch.

chestburster

Savant
Illiterate
I would've bought this for the MP, but not with fucking P2P matchmaking.

Also, I think this is the first CoD that was 1/3rd off so quickly after launch.

Yeah the MP is pretty dead on PC. Constantly getting "no game found" in the matchmaking. A shame.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Bruce Campbell DLC: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...es-supremacy-dlc-adds-bruce-cambell-next-week

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare's third DLC expansion, Supremacy, is due on 2nd June and adds The Evil Dead star Bruce Campbell to its Exo Zombies series.

jpg

I'd recognise that chin anywhere.

Like all of Advanced Warfare's DLC, Supremacy is a timed exclusive for Xbox One and Xbox 360, but it will arrive on PS4, PS3 and PC after the 30-day exclusion period expires.

Supremacy will add four new maps such as Skyrise: A revamped version of CoD: Modern Warfare 2's Athens, Greece-based 'Highrise' stage transplanted to 2054; Parliament, a medium-sized map set aboard a military cargo ship heading down the River Thames; Kremlin, a medium-sized map set in the Kremlin; and Compound, a small, symmetrical map based in the Colorado wilderness.

We'll also see the Exo Zombies series' third episode, Carrier, in which Bruce Campbell teams up with John Malkovich, Bill Paxton, Rose McGowan and Jon Bernthal because why not? Carrier will also feature new enemies, weapons and Sentinel support squads.

Check out Ash and the gang eviscerate zombies in the Supremacy trailer below:

In retrospect, I'm amazed it hasn't been done before.

Utgard-Loki

Arcane
"higher is better"

is it now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom