Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Blood Bowl League Season #2. Finale is upcoming

Allow custom teams and/or developed teams?

• Total voters

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Too many bad rolls for elves to make anything. Didn't look great at end of first half despite the score.
This is probably the last season for the pro elves.
I concede the rest of remaining matches.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
This is probably the last season for rk47
Fixed it for you.

You'll never play blood bowl in this town again!

butthurt is not a valid excuse for dropping out of the league. The same *probably* goes for Dakasha, but he hasn't even shown up since so he might just be dead.

P.S you haven't conceded a game yet and it would be more fun for everyone if you just played your final games

EDIT: RK47 has repented and so no punitive measures are required or will be provided. <3

Last edited:

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
sounds like megrim should be stripped of points for this match day
tumblr_mu3scjR7k01shaex9o1_250.gif

Megrim

Educated
Ugh, some tv trimming was in order. Shit was getting out of hand with 500k+ inducements. Rip +ag elf, may you slay thotties in elf heaven.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Me and rk played. Wound up 3-0 for me, in large part due to nuffle smiling upon me. I got two interceptions and despite throwing maybe 20 blocks and 1 foul total, 3 cases. Meanwhile, the pro elves failed a dodge with dodge to score and rolled only stuns and kos.

Hang in there rk, only 2 games to go before you can consign your team to oblivion :hero:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Megrim me lad, can you play tomorrow at an unspecified hour around my morning (i.e. when I awake from my long slumber)?

Alternatives include sunday and monday, altho I'd rather not have it sunday because odds are I'll be hungover.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
i must say however i laffed hella when critical doge failure at turn 15 synced perfectly with this on winamp:

Megrim

Educated
Have to confess, when you ran out of rerolls by like, turn 12, I was feeling pretty smug. That peasant would have been a hero.

On the whole, a good game though. o7

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom