Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Blood Bowl League Season #2. Finale is upcoming

Allow custom teams and/or developed teams?

• Total voters

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Penultimate day:
Current possible finals: Megrim is most likely guaranteed. He'll face the winner of Roxor vs udp (depends on how the tiebreaker works in BB2 tho*). There's the potential for a 3 way tie for finals with 3 players with 7 wins though.

Grunker vs Megrim
RK47 vs Lagole Gon
bye vs Berekän
Me vs Chef_Hathaway (probable bye)
Darth Roxor vs Undead Phoenix

Please play games before the 1st of april 18:00 GMT.

*I'm tempted to exercise my divine authority as league runner to say the winner of the head to head match is the first tiebreaker.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
*I'm tempted to exercise my divine authority as league runner to say the winner of the head to head match is the first tiebreaker.

that's typically how it works in sports so yes

Megrim

Educated

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron

Nah, it's 20 to midnight here atm, I'm going to bed. Can probably do similar time Tuesday night.

I will be at work during that time, so we will have to wait for easter probably.

We should find time during the next few days, unless we get an extension, because I am going to be away for the Easter weekend. When are you available to actually play?

Hmm, unfortunately since most people at work are away on easter I don't really have much time. I could do match start today 17:00 GMT+1 to 23:00 GMT+1 or tomorrow 18:00 to 23:00 GMT+1. Wednesday I'm not avaiable, Thursday I am available during pretty much all hours, Friday and Saturday unavailable, Sunday available pretty much all hours.

Megrim

Educated

Nah, it's 20 to midnight here atm, I'm going to bed. Can probably do similar time Tuesday night.

I will be at work during that time, so we will have to wait for easter probably.

We should find time during the next few days, unless we get an extension, because I am going to be away for the Easter weekend. When are you available to actually play?

Hmm, unfortunately since most people at work are away on easter I don't really have much time. I could do match start today 17:00 GMT+1 to 23:00 GMT+1 or tomorrow 18:00 to 23:00 GMT+1. Wednesday I'm not avaiable, Thursday I am available during pretty much all hours, Friday and Saturday unavailable, Sunday available pretty much all hours.

Lets do tomorrow (your Tuesday, my Wednesday) at 23.00. That'll be 6am Wed for me, should be doeable.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
IdSJN7.jpg

:hero:

I, for one, am glad I won't have to play this team again.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
thus ends the story of the breton team

the team that didnt get a single level up until 6 match days in

and then had 2 dead leveled up goys on the next day

the team that always opened up by having a guard wrestler ko'd or injured

the team that had a 0/6 spp blitzer from the start of its career up until match day 9

the team that would always suffer pows against its blodge goys

the team that never in any game didnt make me think 'i wish i had regular humans'

the team that is now going to the trash can where its rightful place is

i dont know what i was even expecting

altho i similarly dont know how i even managed to get so high on dis league's ladder

:deathclaw:

My expression when it turns out I was playing against a terrible coach, instead of playing a deathmatch to determine who got into the finals.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
the same terrible coach that mopped the floor with you in the previous 3 seasons you mean
2mr9tg1.jpg

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I think me and Megrim will have to ask for an extension. He’s come down with illness
As it is easter weekend coming up, it seems heartless to deny such a request.

Request-Denied-Sign-300x112.jpg

Nah, its 'k. Megrim needs to be fed with more spp :/

Megrim

Educated
We'll try to get the game played Thursday/Friday, if not then I will either forfeit or play after the weekend. I don't think you should be worried about feeding me spp, I think this team will be retired after this season.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
If you gift me Dawn of War 3, I will give you 8 touchdowns.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom