Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Codex Con 2014?

Yay or p. gay?

• I'd love to meet like-minded people in real life and spend some quality time together

Votes: 28 22.4%
  • I'd love to, but it's just impossible for me to get there due to location/timing/bronycon

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • The sunlight, it burns! (Kingcomrade)

Votes: 72 57.6%

• Total voters

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Who in the hell would want to meet any of you creepy people? D:
B-b-but.... you promised I would get to play with your toys :(

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Let me know if this goes down so I can stalk from the shadows and rape anyone who strays too far from the pack.

racofer

Thread Incliner
Who in the hell would want to meet any of you creepy people? D:
doHLeXW.png

kazgar

Arcane
Assume any Australians will just go to DU's house to drink west end draught and join in via skype.

Monty

Arcane
Meeting up with fellow RPG geeks sounds like a great idea!
[reads retardoland stickies]
Er... sorry, can't make it after all. Urgent business trip to the Galapagos Islands, maybe next time. Hope the chest shitting and other entertainment goes well though!

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Assume any Australians will just go to DU's house to drink west end draught and join in via skype.
You guys know I'm living in a remote Aboriginal community at the moment, right?

Dry zone. :(

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
There is probably a fatwa somewhere just waiting for a Codex get together.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom