Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Codex Con 2014?

Yay or p. gay?

• I'd love to meet like-minded people in real life and spend some quality time together

Votes: 28 22.4%
  • I'd love to, but it's just impossible for me to get there due to location/timing/bronycon

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • The sunlight, it burns! (Kingcomrade)

Votes: 72 57.6%

• Total voters

skuphundaku

Economic devastator, Mk. 11
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
If you want to meet in Central Europe the obvious choice is Prague, easily the only place between the eastern German border and Vladivostok that doesn't deserve the "a complete shithole" tag.
Oh sweet Lord Jesus God no.
Our hotel offers reasonable rates, lower probability of being murdered in your sleep by greedy employees than the national average* and is located directly in Prague**.

*) Special fees may apply, not valid for really loaded people and people we don't like.
**) Directly defined as "not really directly."
Does your hotel come with sexy czech hookers? If it does, I move that we organize the Codex Con at this man's hotel.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
If you want to meet in Central Europe the obvious choice is Prague, easily the only place between the eastern German border and Vladivostok that doesn't deserve the "a complete shithole" tag.
Oh sweet Lord Jesus God no.
Our hotel offers reasonable rates, lower probability of being murdered in your sleep by greedy employees than the national average* and is located directly in Prague**.

*) Special fees may apply, not valid for really loaded people and people we don't like.
Does your hotel come with sexy czech hookers? If it does, I move that we organize the Codex Con at this man's hotel.
Additional fees may apply.

SoupNazi

informing czech police of a known al-quaeda cell planning to come to prague

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
oh yes, that or students from denmark
Students from Denmark is a media scare.

I guess viewers got bored with reports of mobs of drunken Italians and drunken Brits before them and drunken Dutch before them and drunken Yanks before them and drunken former-east Germans before them.

Abelian

Somebody's Alt
Our hostel offers reasonable rates, lower probability of being murdered in your sleep by greedy employees than the national average* and is located directly in Prague**.

Fixed

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
I've got some hay and burlap sacks for you guys to use as bedding, where should I mail them to?

kaizoku

Arcane
You guys know I'm living in a remote Aboriginal community at the moment, right?

Dry zone. :(

footage from said "remote Aboriginal community"

pulp15.jpg

lots of whores there, sounds good to me
(Melcar will come/cum for sure)

she wants the D so bad

worthy location

but wouldn't Singapore instaban 99% of the cesspool that is the codex?
well, 1% tier so it is

kaizoku

Arcane
My recommendation would be to target some event like, Gamescom and troll IRL the AAA games PR guys.
Put video on youtube.
Private joke profit.

Other interesting events could be Comic-Con (or Kapow! in UK --- bonus: we can go clubbing with alkeides).
At least you got something to fap to and could even meet the tranny of your live!

If you're not assembling at some sort of event (or a place with whores) it will be a hell of a shitty time.

In any case, my recommendation would be for LundB to pay for expenses.

Kz3r0

Arcane
I hear Ukraine's lovely this time of year.
I suggest Crimea, they got a high influx of tourists this year and the population seems very friendly even if they wear masks, this means that we can all go there masked too in so preserving our anoniity, ideal.

Last edited:

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Brazil cranks out tons of sexy male models (seriously, what is up with that)?. I'm totally down with going to Brazil.

Delterius

Arcane
Surprised that all the brazilians in Rio never did one either

You mean me and Spellcaster?
Yeah I don't think we have that many people in Rio, it's just us. A :obviously: BR Codexian meeting would be glorious though, and we can kickstart our agenda to overthrow our government and estabilish the IMPERIUM ATLANTICUS, The Crown of the South. A new Brazil will be raised on Codexian morals, tranny appreciation and classic cRPG culture. Can the rest of the world stand so much glory?
I also live in Rio but its just like TBS said. I'm genuinely paranoid about meeting Irenaeus. Just the other day he called me a libertard and I called him something terrible too and then he brofisted me for it. If that doesn't mean "I'll kill you for this" then I don't know what does. Also,
5hEKhT7.png

Kem0sabe

Arcane
Codex Con in the Azores, we could have shark cage matches, see who would be the last codexer standing, or with more limbs attached.

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
I also live in Rio but its just like TBS said. I'm genuinely paranoid about meeting Irenaeus. Just the other day he called me a libertard and I called him something terrible too and then he brofisted me for it. If that doesn't mean "I'll kill you for this" then I don't know what does.

haha I called you a leftist, since you are one. And whatever you called me is not terrible, I take it as a compliment. Don't be afraid of me, I'll not kill you. Let's meet at some bar in Zona Sul for some beer, bros! I'm super used with dealing with leftists since most of my friends are. After all, this is Brazil. I just don't discuss politics in public or just crack jokes about it. Maybe a meeting in São Paulo is better, since I have been looking for an excuse to visit the city and check on my girls there.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom