Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Gender Equality

Chefe

Erudite
This needs to be discussed so the sausage fest can finally end.

Every time a member makes a post even barely hinting that they are of the female persuasion, the entire forum jumps on the unlucky soul like a pack of rabid ferrets. Chicks are not exotic animals. It makes all you retarded, cheeto munching, DnD recluse shitheads look like retarded, cheeto munching, DnD recluse shitheads. God damn, even if she ends up listening to the requests and posts a picture, she could be uglier than Medusa's ass and a horde of horny, low-standard losers will demand to see her naked.

Remember Twinfalls? A regular poster just like any of us, until it slipped that Twinfalls had a vagina. The usual nerd barrage of comments ensued as listed above. Guess what? Twinfalls doesn't post here anymore.

This has to end if RPG fans, and especially forum members, are ever going to break the image that we're a bunch of retarded, lonely, cheeto munching, horny, low-standard, morbidly obese, LARPing shitheads.

Yes, a girl posted. WHO THE FUCK CARES? Good fucking God it's like seeing a dev post on the Bethesda forums.

Fez

Erudite
Gosh! I think you've done it! All the male users of the internet have had a sweeping and miraculous change of heart. Just as well you posted this complaint. Now we are living in a new Golden Age.

MetalCraze

Arcane
better question - who cares if a girl posts on the internet forum or not at all? an internet forum has a lack of women - what a tragedy.

Lesifoere

Liturgist
I lol'ed. Not at anyone in particular, just everyone in general.

I propose a solution. Chip in for a surgery fund and then select a random sample of Codexers to undergo a sex change operation. Voila, more females on the Codex!

MountainWest

Scholar
Those threads are indeed very sad. But there's nothing really that can be said that'd make the poor fuckers look any sader than they already do... so let them make sad fucks out of themselves, I guess. SAD!

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Lesifoere said:
I propose a solution. Chip in for a surgery fund and then select a random sample of Codexers to undergo a sex change operation. Voila, more females on the Codex!
Or more males! Let's assimilate all the females so we can at long last have our cherished equality.
Also, lets start with you. :D

Angler said:
Chicks are not exotic animals.
:shock:
You think you can question the common consensus among males like that, without proof?

Balor

Arcane
Hmm... I think that Volly is more then enough for entire forum.
Therefore, any other girl is actually tilting the balance - hence the agressive reaction. Simple.

spacemoose

Erudite
chefe has recently turned 16 and has reinvented himself as a righteous gentleman. I tip my hat to your new serious business veneer, young faggoteer

Texas Red

Whiner
ixg said:
ban TWD and the problem would be solved, i think

KC was the one who obsessively posted pics of Kaiserin and made her leave. Twinfalls was before my time but probably KC is to blame again.

Ratty

Scholar
I have a simple solution that is absolutely guaranteed to work: just ban the first dickhead who makes a juvenile comment about a female poster. Naturally, once the ban comes into effect, people are bound to start bitching about oppression and decline of the Codex, so ban those fuckers as well. Also, any chick that obliges requests to post photos of herself is either an attention whore or an obese 40-year old pretending to be the neighbour's teenage daughter, so ban her as well, just to be on the safe side.

Mareus

Magister
I don't get it. Girls get married to abusive and rude men who beat the crap out of them, they wax off their hair to look nice, they wear high heels and uncomfortable clothes which reveal everything, they go to plastic surgeries, pirece their pussies, tits and ears and noses and then they don't want to hang with nice guys like us because we are too nasty?!

I swear, I will never understand female intelligence.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Mareus said:
I don't get it. Girls get married to abusive and rude men who beat the crap out of them, they wax off their hair to look nice, they wear high heels and uncomfortable clothes which reveal everything, they go to plastic surgeries, pirece their pussies, tits and ears and noses and then they don't want to hang with nice guys like us because we are too nerdy?!

I swear, I will never understand female intelligence.
fix

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom