Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Gender Equality

sah

Liturgist
nothing says you love her like a punch in the gut

Herbert West

Arbiter
Huh? Gender equality?? What the fuck are you saying you chauvinist hog! Since there are so few women posting here, what we need is affirmative actions. Due to their low number they should be given admin rights, right to post news and edit all the content on the web. They should also recieve special subforum with exclusive acces and a shrine. Worship shall be obligatory for all male population.

Let's learn from the spanish commie PM!

Nicolai

DUMBFUCK
Do you guys consider Pennyante a female now? I was thinking about sending her some creepy PMs, but I don't know if it's safe yet

Mareus

Magister
Herbert West said:
Huh? Gender equality?? What the fuck are you saying you chauvinist hog! Since there are so few women posting here, what we need is affirmative actions. Due to their low number they should be given admin rights, right to post news and edit all the content on the web. They should also recieve special subforum with exclusive acces and a shrine. Worship shall be obligatory for all male population.

Let's learn from the spanish commie PM!

Here is a place where men worship women:
http://www.womanworship.co.uk/

Is any of you guys into this kind of thing? :lol:

MetalCraze

Arcane
Balor said:
Hmm... I think that Volly is more then enough for entire forum.
Therefore, any other girl is actually tilting the balance - hence the agressive reaction. Simple.

Yes Volly while being a man acts like a bunch of hysterical women locked in the falling airplane. so I agree.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
I think girls can defend themselves. If not, well they aren't fit for the codex, just like anyone.

Chefe

Erudite
skyway said:
better question - who cares if a girl posts on the internet forum or not at all? an internet forum has a lack of women - what a tragedy.

Diversity.

kingcomrade said:
God Chefe when did you become such a baby? Didn't you used to post comics with naughty words in them?

I thought you only appear when someone says your name three times.

DarkUnderlord said:
There are no women on the internet.

During the past 10 years their numbers have been dwindling. Most have been driven away to reserves such as Myspace, where species inbreeding has caused an abundance of stupidity and contributed to the decline of humanity.

Spacemoose said:
chefe has recently turned 16 and has reinvented himself as a righteous gentleman. I tip my hat to your new serious business veneer, young faggoteer

Do you have some kind of vendetta against capitalized letters?

Dark Individual said:
ixg said:
ban TWD and the problem would be solved, i think

KC was the one who obsessively posted pics of Kaiserin and made her leave. Twinfalls was before my time but probably KC is to blame again.

KC is to blame for most of the Codex decline. He should be tried.

Ratty said:
I have a simple solution that is absolutely guaranteed to work: just ban the first dickhead who makes a juvenile comment about a female poster. Naturally, once the ban comes into effect, people are bound to start bitching about oppression and decline of the Codex, so ban those fuckers as well. Also, any chick that obliges requests to post photos of herself is either an attention whore or an obese 40-year old pretending to be the neighbour's teenage daughter, so ban her as well, just to be on the safe side.

Banning does nothing on the Internet. I say we crown them with an "eunuch" tag (similar to the dumbfuck tag).

sah said:
nothing says you love her like a punch in the gut

inspirational_women_punch_womb.jpg

Gragt said:
I think girls can defend themselves. If not, well they aren't fit for the codex, just like anyone.

Rabidly defending them is a problem too. In fact, pretty much every way this forum interacts with female members is wrong. I blame DnD.

Fenril

Scholar
I would find this argument alot more pertinent and supportable if I didnt know from extensive experience and shared internet knowledge that 90% of the females on social forums/chat internet services are hopeless attention whores, and attention whoring is over half their motivation for even participating in these kinds of anonymous social mediums.

Also due of note is that the more unattractive a woman is in "real life", the bigger the chance she will pursue her internet attention whoring ways with even more furious persistence.

denizsi

Arcane
Lesifoere said:
I propose a solution. Chip in for a surgery fund and then select a random sample of Codexers to undergo a sex change operation. Voila, more females on the Codex!

What an exotically animalistic message!

On an unrelated note, in recent years, the number of lesbians I see outside have skyrocketed but almost all of them were either real ugly, or terribly unattended to the point of looking real ugly. However, some of them I see often seems to have manned the fuck up and now look like proper women. They have boyfriends too.

Ghoulem

Erudite
I wonder how many men RPGcodex has frightened off. You think just because they're women we should give them special treatment? You're worse than all of us, Angler!

Btw, If there is any women in this thread: Tits or tail or get the fuck out by road or rail.

Fez

Erudite
denizsi said:
However, some of them I see often seems to have manned the fuck up and now look like proper women.

What.

Nicolai

DUMBFUCK
maybe "womyn the fuck up"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom