Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex has unnecessary horizontal scrolling

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
What the title says. There's nothing there, why can I scroll right?

Necroscope

Arcane
Codex 2014
OtXgE79.jpg

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
What the title says. There's nothing there, why can I scroll right?
Your horizontal scroll-bar was feeling unloved.

Should be gone now. Was an issue with the recent upgrade when I had to re-make the templates.

A user named cat

Log out box is messed up, didn't think it was worth making a whole topic for though. Grey bar on the right side of it.

NZ9pnGK.jpg

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Why the fuck do we even have a log out box? If I click the logout button then you better fucking believe I want to goddamn log the fuck out. What is this shit? A video game? Are you sure you want to quit? Fuck you. Not funny, Brad Overload.

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
We had a whole thread about someone wanting to confirm that he is logging out. In good Codex traditions, the needs of a few surpass the needs of many.

A user named cat

We should have a second confirmation box, asking if we're really sure we want to log out. Then after clicking okay, don't even log us out.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
lo-gout? What is that, some kind of medication branding?

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
We should have a second confirmation box, asking if we're really sure we want to log out. Then after clicking okay, don't even log us out.
Why stop at the log out box? Have confirmation boxes pop up at EVERY THING that you do.

"Are you sure you want to brofist?" "Are you sure you want to brolapse?" "Are you sure you want to post [new thread]?" "Are you sure you want to reply?" "Are you sure you want to view this thread?" "Are you sure you want to enter [name of subforum]?" "Are you sure you want to view [name of user]'s profile?" Every click needs confirmation. Thank me later, buttshits.

Oh, and for all the log out faggots: "are you sure you want to log in?" Fuck, have AT LEAST twelve of them before they're allowed to come in. Are you sure? Are you really sure? Are you really really sure? Are you really 100% certain that you are sure? Et cetera. Then switch the yes and no on like the seventeenth and make the log in process work so that they need a 100% correct to log in but they don't have any idea which was switched! Alternatively, just fucking murder them. Scum of the earth. Log in and keep yourself logged the fuck in.

Melcar

Arcane
We should have a confirmation box for login in.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom