Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Interview: Larian Studios

Aenra

So where is the interview? Have i missed something? :S

Aenra

DarkUnderlord never keep the bus on time

DU has nothing to do with that. Also, don't be a faggot, i hate faggots. You have a complaint against the boss, tag him like a man.

This is solely JarlFrank 's doing. Considering we're eleven days past that Friday, one would have expected some form of communication, explanation, but i guess the Codex only plays it serious when it suits it :)

Aenra

What do you want people to do? Spam the boards till he give us back our questions?

Another fucking idiot, we seem to be collecting them lately. No smartass, i don't "want" any of that; i just said that:

i) it's not the boss's fault (as the poster above you implied), since he's fuck all to do with this.
ii) after eleven days of like nothing it looks bad for the site, whereas a simple, human explanation as to the delay would have helped save us from that.

Was that so fucking hard to register?

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
What do you want people to do? Spam the boards till he give us back our questions?

Another fucking idiot, we seem to be collecting them lately. No smartass, i don't "want" any of that; i just said that:

i) it's not the boss's fault (as the poster above you implied), since he's fuck all to do with this.
ii) after eleven days of like nothing it looks bad for the site, whereas a simple, human explanation as to the delay would have helped save us from that.

Was that so fucking hard to register?
why are you in such eternal butthurt? We all know jarl is probably busy with other life stuff since codex stuff is purely voluntary and we are mostly grateful for the content writers.

It seems you that cannot take a damn joke and pretty much spell acute autism

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
DarkUnderlord never keep the bus on time

DU has nothing to do with that. Also, don't be a faggot, i hate faggots. You have a complaint against the boss, tag him like a man.

This is solely JarlFrank 's doing. Considering we're eleven days past that Friday, one would have expected some form of communication, explanation, but i guess the Codex only plays it serious when it suits it :)
Nah, I bet Infinitron has the finished draft in his email (or more likely contributor forum) but he hasn't posted it yet due to ~reasons~.

My guess is it will appear on Thursday.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Uh nope.

Remember how we got the last part of our Gamescom 2016 report in February 2017? Buckle up, this could take a while.

It might not hurt to remind him occasionally though.

Aenra

why are you in such eternal butthurt?

Dude, go search some trash can for food or something in whatever third world junkyard you live in and let me worry about what i am and am not.
Though it is my fault, talking with mud people like you. Will give you that.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Even splitting the thing up into three articles for more timely releases (interview, gamemaster mode explanation, telling about the actual gameplay with Larian bros) so it's finished before 2018 :M

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
I asked pretty much every question the posters here requested, including the one about Swen's hair loss, and if I went to Todd with a full thread of Codex community questions...

I bet they'd call it off before the third question is asked.

Aenra

It occurs to me that what with our having retards for posters in this place, i was misunderstood. Let me rephrase in easy English:

- Some of you confuse 'butthurt' with being out of patience (with kids and what they post here); guess it comes with being your age; you need employ more grey matter next time around. Just like your folks, we too can get tired of you.
- I corrected a smartass that blamed DU for something DU had nothing to do with.
- I implied twice (but with you being retards, you missed it) that my problem is not the delay per se, but rather the fact that said delay was not accompanied with some form of.. explaining? Justification? Name it as you will.
- I even hinted as to my reasoning, it being that no, this is not about 'butthurt', but rather about 'face'. When a studio invites you for an interview and you never post it, chances are you look bad; as a site. Could have been better if some explanation for said delay was made available, somewhere.
- As to how "i'm always like this or that", had you not being at the age of 12, you might have noticed how it is only to retards (such as yourselves) that i respond in such a manner. Should have rung a bell, but.. there you go :)

Thank you for reading; both you mud people rating my posts above, and you lovely Latrino above playing it smartass. A very good evening to you all.

JarlFrank thanks again for taking the time to post.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom